wow

excited or nervous?

3 messages
11/09/2012 at 13:13

Not sure how to feel, I have just entered the Manchester MoRun 10k. I hope to answer the manchester Marathon next week. I'm following someones advice on here by setting up achieveable goals, I just wonder how other people who have recently entered their first runs, and the seaoned runners, and thier initial thoughts?

11/09/2012 at 23:08
I'm 32 days from my first event. Terrified and excited all at the same time. Want to get to the finish line now, then I can get on with training to smash whatever time I do

I think I will be a nervous wreck by the day.
12/09/2012 at 09:25

Keep me informed booktrunk. Its making me want to train more. even inbetween more. I'm listenning to up and running training diary to some extent but I'm slowly increasin training on Sundays, Mondays Wednesday and Fridays. I won't train everyday, each time I tried to do that I kept pulling my calf muscle.

What distance are you doing?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.