100 m Blue Riband

Pah!

4 messages
02/09/2002 at 20:33
I've not got a favorite event, but think most track & field can be ace - even the 100m! World X-Country champs & London Marathon are probably my outright faves though (especially while we've got Paula to support) .
02/09/2002 at 21:17
Tim I agree with you, there is nothing like watching a good distance race. A marathon can be fantastic to watch just take this years London for example.
I was out in Portugal a couple of years ago & managed to watch the World XC Championships totally amazing to see the top athletes race each other.
03/09/2002 at 08:53
Yup.
Anything less than 10k is surely some sort of warm up? ( other than 400m cos that really is hard)
WildWill    pirate
03/09/2002 at 14:36
I like to watch races that last a bit longer then a few mins, I like to watch 10k upwards, Triathlons and adventure races like the ECO challenge – they give you a chance to get absorbed in the race and have one or tow jars during the viewing experience ;o)

Will

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.