52 year old Mother is in deep trouble

So is her 19 year daughter

11 messages
22/06/2013 at 23:03

The French Mother who  took  her daughter's English exam!

She wore heavy make up and was wearing skinny jeans,  high top and Converse trainers.  She sat down and completed her daughter's  2 hours English Baccalaureat exam.  She did it so that her daughter could gain a high grade  in her exam.   But the invigilator spotted her  straight away but let her complete the exam then called the Police, who arrested her.

That is just nuts!

22/06/2013 at 23:05

not as nuts as it first sounded, as you can be any age to take that exam, so they thought they'd get away with it.

Bad luck through having the same invigilator on duty!

22/06/2013 at 23:06
22/06/2013 at 23:09
Stevie G . wrote (see)

not as nuts as it first sounded, as you can be any age to take that exam, so they thought they'd get away with it.

Bad luck through having the same invigilator on duty!

Steve, the woman was 52 years old!  All the Students must have been 19 years A BIG DIFFERENCE

22/06/2013 at 23:16

if you'd have read a proper source on the case, you'd have read that you can take a Baccalaureat at any age, so the fact she was 52 wasn't as big a give away as you're making out.

It was merely the invigilator recognising her.

she wasn't trying to pretend she was 19!

22/06/2013 at 23:37

Yes she was, she was trying to look like her daughter's ID card.

23/06/2013 at 22:13

She'd have got away with it too, if it hadn't been for that pesky invigilator.

23/06/2013 at 22:53

I bet it was the wedding ring that gave it away

24/06/2013 at 07:04

A high top? Wasn't her armpit hair a giveaway

seren nos    pirate
24/06/2013 at 08:03

as there were adults and kids there and it wasn't in the girls usual school then they had a good chance........with so many people going in I bet they do not look clearly at the ID card........

They don't show photos but she must be the type who looks after herself if she can still get into skinny jeans.....

30/06/2013 at 17:04

Her daughter must have a lot of respect for her - no way would I have let my mum take any of my exams for me!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.