A Fitting Topic for Tonight.

On the opening evening of the Paralympics, is there anyone here...

5 messages
gingerfurball    pirate
30/08/2012 at 09:08

I'm partially hearing (only hearing in one ear) - but I don't think we're allowed in the Paralympics (yes that's what stopping me! )

30/08/2012 at 10:14

You said that it is very correct great comments

http://www.forexbrokercomparison.info/kv.gif

Pethead    pirate
01/09/2012 at 22:38

I'd quite happily label myself as dyspraxic due to my clumsy ineptitude at footy, tennis, cricket, rowing.....well, any sport that's not running or cycling really!
I suppose it's one of the things that pointed me in the direction of running though, rather than being a nuisance. 

iron fraggle    pirate
02/09/2012 at 15:37

I have nerve damage in my lower back (L4/L5 area) which means my left leg desn't respond as it should : it's weaker than the right leg and fatigues quicker; I get numbness and random muscle spasms (fun when you're on the bike lol) and movements with my left leg are a bit more jerky than my right. it's not obvious from the outside, but i can feel the difference. I always start T2/run with a dead left leg and foot, (even a sprint tri, so it's not down to ill fitting saddle, etc) which can make it more 'interesting' .

02/09/2012 at 16:36

Err scrap that. I misread your question

Edited: 02/09/2012 at 16:42

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.