A NICE thread for half term and a question.

21 to 26 of 26 messages
15/02/2013 at 23:29

Got a week cycling in the Pyrenees organised for July with mates - probably go away with the family in the UK before that though so next holiday will probably be Easter - either camping or a cheap cottage or caravan - tend to leave it til the week before going away before deciding.   

22/02/2013 at 21:08

random update  - booked a luch little cottage near windermere lake  - can't wait to escape the south and city  - and work - and people  - well my family excluded - 

the lakes  - walks, some runs, peace , and any better weather will be a bonus  -

23/02/2013 at 06:38

New Zealand in December. Again.

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/493151/gallery/nz2_0.png?width=350

What a dump!

23/02/2013 at 10:53

Morzine in the summer..........bloomin lovely.......kids are keen downhill MTB ers and I can trail run........swimming in the lakes.......its ace.

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 10:56

Back from Disneyland Paris and we had a great time, the kids loved it. The only bad bits were the bitter coldness and for me I would have liked a bigger choice of food. As my husband pointed out, we spent a week on the anti-Atkins diet: Bread, croissant, pizza, more bread, chips, bread, bread like stuff.

And a tomato, which we fought over.

And bread.

23/02/2013 at 12:13

I guess they cater based on what the majority of visitors want, KK.

That tomato was just a garnish - any other week they'd have had to throw it away

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.