A Personal November Challenge

Anyone fancy joining me?

321 to 327 of 327 messages
30/11/2011 at 09:08
I think we should! might need to start a new thread though!
kittenkat    pirate
30/11/2011 at 09:08
I'm in.
30/11/2011 at 10:03

Done! See 'A Personal December Challenge' thread.

kk - thinking ahead to January already, has there been any word from our transatlantic cousins on a mileage competition?

30/11/2011 at 10:32
Just to report back on Novembers progress.  I said that I wanted to keep my goals private as they related to Hubby's health.  Well, he's still ill, but my goals will be met tomorrow.
30/11/2011 at 14:02
B wrote (see)
I have achieved one target by going to the doc about my HR readings. My original nov targets were around running, exercise and losing the lSt few pounds by eating healthily too. However, not to run till have seen cardiologist so need to rethink... My new plan is to get out and walk every day. Do the core and weights classes I can still do at least 3x a week and keep a food diary to stop me going mad on comfort eating while I wait for the appt to come through.

So I posted that ^ on 3rd November and have mixed results ...

I have done 15 weights/core classes/sessions so 3 or 4 per week so achieved that one.

I have walked most days, perhaps a couple when I haven't so not bad

Mmmm food was going well, then I got the cardio appt through. It's not till 22nd Dec, got fed up not running so have had a few chocfest days in the last week and put 2lbs on ... not good! I will go to the December thread and try to lose it again next month.

Lots of good progress on here well done everyone

Edited: 30/11/2011 at 14:08
30/11/2011 at 15:17
Well I did pretty well on the boredom eating front. Having said that I have now got a cough so I am eating  everything in sight just to stop the awful tickly feelings from getting hold so - partial success....    
30/11/2011 at 18:47
...and finally, I made a Christmas card. Just the one, the target was one a week, but I've done it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
321 to 327 of 327 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.