A Reading from the Kopites.

141 to 160 of 160 messages
18/04/2011 at 15:00

All gone a bit giddy @ the council house.

I would be very happy to miss out on a possible treble,especially if it meant them losing to Stoke in a final,thats gonna hurt even more

Oh & thanks to King Kenny(tm) & his best club in the world  for assisting us yesterday  in securing our record breaking 19th!!

Edited: 18/04/2011 at 15:01
18/04/2011 at 16:20

Arsenal improbably screwing up going ahead in the 98th min probably made up for losing on saturday.

6 points clear with 6 games to go with Arsenal to play 4 away games, including Tottenham! They're in danger of coming 3rd!

19/04/2011 at 19:01

I see the good sports at the Manure have been at it again

Damage to the dressing rooms at Wembley. (Offender should  be prosecuted) The only good thing most didn't have far to travel with them playing in London.

A facebook page removed that insulted 96 football fans who didn't come home. (I think the Manure shirt with 96 wasn't enough gives the game away before the whiskey tainted glasses try to blame someone else) Pure scum

No wonder they are destested by all fair minded football fans

19/04/2011 at 19:23

All clubs have their pondlife who are an embarrassment to the rest of the club.

Man Utd face loads of other great fans calling them the Munichs and mocking those deaths most weeks, so it goes both ways, both obviously wrong.

Your last line is foolish. You can't actually spell, and it's a stupid bigotted comment.

Edited: 19/04/2011 at 19:24
19/04/2011 at 20:57
Stevie G . wrote (see)

All clubs have their pondlife who are an embarrassment to the rest of the club.

Man Utd face loads of other great fans calling them the Munichs and mocking those deaths most weeks, so it goes both ways, both obviously wrong.

Your last line is foolish. You can't actually spell, and it's a stupid bigotted comment.

The same pondlife that disrupted a youth cup game with Hillsborough chants.

Manure has an arrogance that  goes beyond the pale.

Always someone elses fault can't take responsibility

Opps

As I said DETESTED but did you mean Bigoted?

Edited: 19/04/2011 at 20:59
19/04/2011 at 21:53
ah you're not as thick as you sound then, can spot the ringer mistake
20/04/2011 at 07:58
slowfoot wrote (see)

I see the good sports at the Manure have been at it again

Damage to the dressing rooms at Wembley. (Offender should  be prosecuted) The only good thing most didn't have far to travel with them playing in London.

A facebook page removed that insulted 96 football fans who didn't come home. (I think the Manure shirt with 96 wasn't enough gives the game away before the whiskey tainted glasses try to blame someone else) Pure scum

No wonder they are destested by all fair minded football fans

That coming from a club whose supporters have been responsible for the lose of innocent lives at two European finals!

Just goes to show how  ignorant you really are,take a closer look at home Doris!

Edited: 20/04/2011 at 08:00
20/04/2011 at 18:52
BRT wrote (see)

I would be very happy to miss out on a possible treble,especially if it meant them losing to Stoke in a final,thats gonna hurt even more

Honestly I'm in shock you're so bitter that you'd rather miss out on a cup final, a trip to wembley (If you even go to games), a chance of a treble etc etc just so you can laugh at a club you maintain aren't even on your radar....  Something doesn't add up.

Also you can hardly expect pissed up fans to respect an air disaster when your own board cant respect the victims and their families.  Know what Im talking about or need I educate you on your own club?

20/04/2011 at 19:42

BLF

BRT is always right and manure never do anything wrong Its called the "Drunken jock effect"

BRT

Abusing the victims and the families of 96 fans who never came home. I stand by my comments PURE SCUM

Don't try and justify it you moron. Your logic is as flawed as a chocolate teapot 

LFC and Man Utd intend to start and education programme between both sets of fans maybe they should start with you 

Please go back to ignoring me you made more sense!

20/04/2011 at 20:27

Lets hope they start with Jackie Blanchflower.

21/04/2011 at 07:43
Blue legs forever wrote (see)
BRT wrote (see)

Honestly I'm in shock you're so bitter that you'd rather miss out on a cup final, a trip to wembley (If you even go to games), a chance of a treble etc etc just so you can laugh at a club you maintain aren't even on your radar....  Something doesn't add up.

Also you can hardly expect pissed up fans to respect an air disaster when your own board cant respect the victims and their families.  Know what Im talking about or need I educate you on your own club?

Lets hope they start with Jackie Blanchflower.

A marriage made in heaven you two.

Education on my own club..........................thanks but there is nothing that you two could or can tell me about Manchester United or football in general.

SF Now when have I abused the families or victims of Hillsbourgh,you ignorant moron????

BLF - I have been following my club,home & abroad for some 25 years......so don't even go there.

Manchester City & their supporters the gift to comedy that just keeps on giving

21/04/2011 at 11:40

So you admit your club have been an utter disgrace with the treament of the families of the munich victims?

Personally think the families would rather a few pissed up fans sung a few songs about it than the club kicked them out of their homes or swindled the testimonial money with eric cantona getting more than 4 times the amount just for turning up!

21/04/2011 at 21:49
kopites and manure fans are hated by all true football fans . both glory hunting scumbags
23/04/2011 at 09:07

SF " Now when have I abused the families or victims of Hillsbourgh,you ignorant moron????"

BRT

No. You justify the actions of the other rock apes who follow your club !!  You may not say anythin g but your actions speak a thousand words.

I would rather not have your crocodile tears a feeling that I know the families of the victims share

23/04/2011 at 17:07
Looks like it was a decent day for scousers, mancs and traffordians alike
26/04/2011 at 07:42
slowfoot wrote (see)

SF " Now when have I abused the families or victims of Hillsbourgh,you ignorant moron????"

BRT

No. You justify the actions of the other rock apes who follow your club !!  You may not say anythin g but your actions speak a thousand words.

I would rather not have your crocodile tears a feeling that I know the families of the victims share

This really is some of the most cringe worthy  stuff you have come up with to date Doris,you must have wet ya shell suit trying to think of something to come back you & that's the best you can manage???

27/04/2011 at 07:42

So you admit your club have been an utter disgrace with the treament of the families of the munich victims?

Personally think the families would rather a few pissed up fans sung a few songs about it than the club kicked them out of their homes or swindled the testimonial money with eric cantona getting more than 4 times the amount just for turning up!

Talking of a few pissed up fans....see you lot covered spent most of the 90 minutes spouting the usual bile.

I also understand that Talk Sport spent a far bit of time yesterday exposing you all for what you really are,vile,envious gob shites!

27/04/2011 at 08:17

You lot embarrass the most MASSIVE of Blues 

I also wonder ho the family of Frank Swift must feel when they here you lt relentlessly chanting about an event that saw him lose his life??

27/04/2011 at 15:27

I think every support has it's morons. Citeh, Bolton and Liverpool have been singing about Munich ever since I can remember, whereas we've been guilty of that kind of behaviour ourselves "without killing anyone, we won it 3 times", etc, etc. But unfortunately two wrongs don't make a right and City have been the worst proponents of this, hence why you've had to have ex-players make statements and notes in match programmes to tell you to rein it in.

Quote: "Personally think the families would rather a few pissed up fans sung a few songs about it than the club kicked them out of their homes or swindled the testimonial money with eric cantona getting more than 4 times the amount just for turning up!"

This is low, even for one of your lot. People call us classless but you're pondlife of the lowest order.

27/04/2011 at 17:19

Look I dont sing munich songs just like I'm sure neither of you sing hillsbrough/heysel songs. I admit its not right some of our fans sing about it but honestly its not half as bad as you make out.  Most of it is just replacing United with munich, to some people its just another name for you.  Remember the actual minutes silence for the disaster?  Observed impeccably.

Personally I think the rampant homophobia and the small pockets of racism are far worse - not pointing fingers because it's everywhere but its MUCH more of a problem.

I also notice you've got nothing to say about how disgraceful it was to kick Blanchflower out of the club home a few months after he'd been disabled so badly he couldnt play again.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 160 of 160 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.