19/02/2011 at 17:45

Oooh, that's flash

I'm quite near to France down here

kittenkat    pirate
19/02/2011 at 18:03
slowfoot wrote (see)

KK

Can you tell me how to win a RW competition 

Fucking impossible, and if you enter any of the big competitions as a well known, even more so..

And so, my next entries into that sort of thing are going to be as 'Supergirl, never going to actually be a member of the forum, but the votes are rigged anyway, and I didn't say that but I'm going to win.'

Love kk.

Basically, as I see it the forums and the massive achievements composite members of such achieve, means very little now.

Edited: 19/02/2011 at 18:09
mcs
19/02/2011 at 18:55
Snow up here in Bakewell this is the best place to be. Great for running on the trails but being so far north you are never going to win anything like super six etc as you need to be near London or Manchester.  Anyone fancy a long run on the Monsal Trail anytime give me a message......OH and daughters all run........
19/02/2011 at 19:00
i think im furthest away from any sea........
19/02/2011 at 20:21
I'm very close to the sea. Nearly fallen in it from great height.
19/02/2011 at 20:30

That doesn't sound good bm!

My garmin has me running in the sea each time I go out!

19/02/2011 at 20:56
My Garmin has me flying through the air.
19/02/2011 at 23:08
If I stand on baiter path in Poole my garmin days Iam 1 metre below sea level
Treading water I presume ? I'm looking into the sea
kittenkat    pirate
20/02/2011 at 07:59
kittenkat wrote (see)
slowfoot wrote (see)

KK

Can you tell me how to win a RW competition 

Fucking impossible, and if you enter any of the big competitions as a well known, even more so..

And so, my next entries into that sort of thing are going to be as 'Supergirl, never going to actually be a member of the forum, but the votes are rigged anyway, and I didn't say that but I'm going to win.'

Love kk.

Basically, as I see it the forums and the massive achievements composite members of such achieve, means very little now.

(Disclaimer before I get in trouble for this: People DO win, real people do win, I'm just crabby because I never win anything, except for a knitted Ton and Jerry once at the village fayre)
kittenkat    pirate
20/02/2011 at 08:01
MikeFrog wrote (see)
What we need is a handy guide to the lore. In the threads I frequent, for example, there are a few standard in jokes like "silverstone" and "do you like chicken" but I'm sure other areas have their own

Yes good idea, but where to start?

Never answer the question about chicken, would be a good place maybe.....

20/02/2011 at 09:09
Ok, so kk I said yesterday "how do I place a link when using Chrome"?

As RW seem ever so slow in resolving the Chrome Browser problems which the RWUSA site IS compatible with
kittenkat    pirate
20/02/2011 at 09:18
RunningInPleasePass wrote (see)
Ok, so kk I said yesterday "how do I place a link when using Chrome"? As RW seem ever so slow in resolving the Chrome Browser problems which the RWUSA site IS compatible with
Dunno, I don't use chrome... Have a cheese sandwich instead?
20/02/2011 at 09:25
With marmite, oh yessss
20/02/2011 at 09:44
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mobile/MobileModels.aspx?ModelID=9289
20/02/2011 at 09:46
Seems I can't do it on my phone
kittenkat    pirate
20/02/2011 at 09:50
Madlot wrote (see)
Seems I can't do it on my phone
Is there a link button at all?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 76 of 76 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.