Advice needed urgently

New email supplier needed

21 to 25 of 25 messages
16/05/2003 at 08:30
would touch AOhell with a stick, I signed up for the "free" trail and when it finished they started billing me , ecven though I only used the account once. Fisrt month , rang to cancel. It was cancelled. Next month I got charged, cancelled again

etc etc etc . Finally got it stopped at my credit card account ,

So then compuserve started charging me . For all I know they may still be charging me , it was about this time I took the scissors to my plastic
16/05/2003 at 08:32
that's what I'd heard..

so who can I trust to provide a good service and not arse me around?
16/05/2003 at 08:36
I signed up for netfury.co.uk

Its an 0845 number , so its 1p local call

IMHO if everyone sigsn up for the advertised ones , ie AOL BTOpenworld freeserve etc then eventually you have a bottleneck. My sister in law has BT and at peak times its dead slow .

Do a Google for free isps in the uk and find the one that offers the most

Its a lottery

16/05/2003 at 09:29
ta

anyone using yahoo?
cns
16/05/2003 at 10:01
i use another.com

used to be free, but pop-up ads were a mare so they started charging 24 quid a year. It's good though 10Mb for mail, 5Mb for attachments. and you get to make up up to 20 addresses - like all these: cripplednscarred@casualty.co.uk
scum@northerner.co.uk
b.a.t.m.a.n@capedcrusader.co.uk
cripplednscarred@another.com
eye.eye.eye.eye@stayinalive.co.uk
could_i_be_anymore@boredstiff.co.uk
tim_thinks@thats-bullshit.com
de-de-de-der@ludvigvanbeethoven.co.uk
glad-i-am-not@circumcised.co.uk
super_ted_and@spotty.co.uk
still-doing@bugger-all.com
never-been-guilty-of@good-taste.co.uk
get-me-a-slushie@the-kwik-e-mart.com
i-am-a@tromboneplayer.co.uk
i-am-not-a@first-time-buyer.co.uk
trying_for_all_7@deadlysins.co.uk

give it a try. I find it really useful, pretty reliable and not flooded with spam either. (Altho having posted all those addys I'm sure that will change!)

cheers n mailing beers

cns

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.