Put your christmas running list on here for your other halves to take a look at so they know what to get you for christmas. Be really helpful and tell them where to get it from to.
1. Ron hill tracksters size 14 (they come up really small)
2. Do running green hoodie size Medium
3. Running bear socks size 6
1. My family
2. The sun
Oh shucks - that's why the Christmas period pisses me off.
I'm not greedy enough
2. Tummy Tuck
3. Boob uplift
(They're not for me though - I look MIGHTY fine!)
oooh what do I want?
1. a fully functioning lower back - preferrably without the sciatica option that I can't seem to turn off on my current one (rather like the annoying beep on the famour RW watch!)
err, that's it
Nope, Fraggle, you need three.
2 some Gore running kit
3 stop my two boys arguing all the time (or is that asking for the impossible?)
1. a right arm that has full range of movement2. a right arm that doesn't hurt3. a right arm that combines 1. and 2. above in the one limb
1.Pair of A & F Jeans.
3.Rug for to go just in front of the fire.
1. No hassle to spend time with people I don't want to
2. Plenty of time to be with people I do want to.
3. A week off work
Blimey, you don't want much Wilkie do ya ??
I just want all your xmas dreams to come true everybody
Well I've definitely got No. 3 BRT - and a bit extra
We shut down on Christmas eve, and go back on 5th Jan
1. Good health2. A digital SLR camera3. Tokens for Amazon
And meanwhile back on Planet Earth....
Anyway, I'd have thought the answer was...
"All I Want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague Away Kit" (someone must remember that Half Man Half Biscuit indie classic?)
1. Ipod2. Digital SLR camera (that's a good one Moomoo)3. Nike Triax running shoes.
Thank you!! Mwah!
I've got all of those Prince Siegfried!
How spoilt am I???
1 A week off work
2 Some decent weather to get outside
3 My mojo back
Visit the official Runner's World page
Follow Runner's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
Run For Charity
About Runner's World
Runner's World is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 9EP. Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved.
Website powered by: Immediate Media Company Ltd. | © Runner's World 2002-2013 |