am I the only one fed up???

what do you do with all your kit?

41 to 47 of 47 messages
18/09/2009 at 12:47
I wash my cap in the shower as well.

After I've had a wee, obv.
18/09/2009 at 12:50

Small, I've got one of those too. And that pic looks just like my kitchen but tidier...

*goes to check for hidden cameras*

18/09/2009 at 13:52

He he, I'm hiding in your tea cups

It's a very nice kitchen I must say!

18/09/2009 at 18:30
Oi!
18/09/2009 at 18:35

While I was in Cornwall this summer I stayed in a house with no washing machine and just a spin dryer, made me realise just how useful washing machines are when I was trying to hand wash towels!!  Although the spin dryer was brilliant.

I am also a bit of a kit slut, only washing it after 2 goes normally.  Although I do draw the line at re-wearing  socks!

19/09/2009 at 18:29
I have to admit to occasionally dumping my kit in the shower tray while I get freshened up!

Incidentally, I really admire the fact that you are all so active! My hubby doesn't do any exercise bar the odd dog-walk and my 3 sons aren't at all into sport [although no. 2 wants to take up karate]. Good on all of you!
25/09/2009 at 13:47

I guess washing is unavoidable anyway, so you may as well include your kit. I do kind of like the rinsing in the shower ides....hmmm...I could then just spin it and hang it out to dry....hmmmm.

*goes away to hatch a plan*

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.