Am I the only one...

doing absolutely no work this afternoon?

11 messages
06/09/2002 at 15:54
I would hate to think you were all working as well as chatting!
06/09/2002 at 15:58
It's the only way to survive the week.

Hoorah POETS day already !!!!!!!
06/09/2002 at 15:58
Certainly not. Even managed 2 pint in the Roscoe Head at lunchtime. Probably a good job that I have applied for VR.
06/09/2002 at 16:05
Good to hear it. The only thing resembling work going on in my corner is trying to get to the end of Acno - an addictive 2d game...
roll on 5pm...
06/09/2002 at 16:12
vagrant runner?
06/09/2002 at 16:14
I've shirked responsibilty all day. Company will fold on Monday. Nevermind it's Friday
06/09/2002 at 18:24
I went shopping with a friend this afternoon. But didn't buy anything, which was a huge shame, as I really need a winter coat. I find that the quality of clothing in the UK is generally quite poor - too many synthetic, thin fibres/materials, and not enough serious wool for the damp, cold, badly heated and insulated winters!
07/09/2002 at 17:35
The boss is on holiday so I skived off. Incidentally I post from home but can read the forums from work - is there any way to post from work (as well as from home) using the same name?

SY3
09/09/2002 at 11:59
VR = voluntary redundancy. I'm fed up with my job, it is starting to depress me, I'm losing enthusiasm for things that I really enjoy. So I fancy a total career change, but I don't know what. I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago on the Isle of Arran and the thought of going back to work was starting to spoil my holiday. I guess it is time for a change. Anyone got any ideas?
09/09/2002 at 12:37
What do you do FF? What did you enjoy about the job you had? What did you hate about it?
09/09/2002 at 14:41
FF, just come back from my hols today and am in a similar situation to you. Ruined my last 2 days worrying.

Whilst away went to a candle workshop and saw a couple who really loved their work. Lived next door the workshop and just seemed really content with life. I need to know their secret...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.