Amusing black toe story

Not for the faint-hearted

12 messages
22/08/2002 at 15:59
While recently out on a girl's night out, I was reclining "elegantly" on a sofa in an Oxford nightclub, after some particularly vigorous moves on the dance floor (and just a few of those revolting girlie confections that pass as alcopops).

I had recently lost a toenail due to running, and my feet were battered and bruised to say the least. Suddenly, a guy comes over and starts LICKING MY TOES in particular, the specimen with no nail (I'm wearing tights and sandals). I was stunned to say the least- all I could think of was how revolting my feet were underneath.

Not really a running related story (apart from the missing toenail), but I'd be intrigued to hear of other people's most yucky feet-related episodes.
22/08/2002 at 16:33
Did you know him? Or do people in Oxford go around lcking each others toes for fun? And did he notice you were missing a nail?
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
22/08/2002 at 16:51
Nessie, they keep trying to tell us that the south of England is Civilised and Scotland Uncivilised!!!!
22/08/2002 at 16:57
SB, sucking a complete strangers toe classes as a good night out in England!
22/08/2002 at 17:01
How about drinking Jack Daniels and coke out of my shoe, whilst I was dancing on a pool table.
22/08/2002 at 17:11
I must have led a sheltered life.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
22/08/2002 at 17:14
I remember being asked by a man to walk over him whilst wearing very high heels. I declined his kind invitation!
22/08/2002 at 17:25
A perfect story that points out why I never go to any of Oxford's fine nightclub establishments.

So, LL, what happened then?? Did he give you an explanation of his attraction to your feet?
22/08/2002 at 18:49
After an initial toe-sucking, he asked if he could run his nose up my leg (!?). I said no. Then he asked if he could suck my toes again. I said no. He said "well you let me do it before".
I replied "That was to see if I liked it- I didn't, so f*** off!"

And yes, he was a complete stranger. Don't ever go into Park End in Oxford!
22/08/2002 at 19:10
Oxford ...Classy place !!!
BK
22/08/2002 at 19:49
Is that anywhere near Blackbird Leys. Scary place!
22/08/2002 at 20:47
LL, I nearly went there once, but it was closed due to management change. Still, one night at Poo Na Na was enough to keep me from trying the alternatives.

BK - it's nowhere near Blackbird Leys. I cycled around there once, fulling expecting to get mugged, but no one seemed to be about. Still, I used to live in NYC, so BL pales in comparison!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
12 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.