And again ! Thankyou all so much!!

11 messages
16/10/2002 at 15:16
I went to a meeting this morning and got back to my office to find a huge enormous bunch of flowers!! You guys... thankyou! Really, thankyou so much. It was a point in the day when I was beginning to feel a bit tired and the flowers were just such an enormous boost. I don't know where I would have been without you all the last couple of months. Thankyou so much for being there through so much of everything I've been through, I really appreciate everything you have all done for me, all the kind words and thoughts - every single one of them has helped me enormously!
16/10/2002 at 15:19
Oops meant to say, I couldn't eat the choccies (nausea and stuff) but they won't go to waste! Thankyou Guys :o)
16/10/2002 at 15:21
Cath, DW did ask if we should get choccies or balloons, and I said choccies - sorry! Hope you enjoy them later on.
16/10/2002 at 15:22
Snicks - hee! no worries. The guys in the office helped out :o)
Ratbag    pirate
16/10/2002 at 15:34
Cath,

Didn't think about the choccies. I also voted for them.

Champagne would have been better methinks!!

All the very best,

RB
16/10/2002 at 15:38
Actually, everyone voted for the choccies so it's a shared responsibilty!

Enjoy...

DW
16/10/2002 at 15:47
DW -- the book was waiting when I got to work this morning. Thanks!

and as I said, there was no bother with the choccies - they were given a very good home, in fact several good homes - my pals in the office munched them with my blessing and left one or two for the mr (which he'll be pleased about) so thankyou all so much - you're really thoughtful and it meant alot :o)
17/10/2002 at 00:23
Best wishes Cath, hope to meet you at an event soon, NN
BK
17/10/2002 at 08:00
Keep smiling Cath. You and Susie are an inspiration to the rest of us, especially the site whingers like me
17/10/2002 at 08:19
Is this the friendliest forum in the galaxy or what? Much better than all those football forums with people grumbling on.

Hats off to those who arranged this.
BK
17/10/2002 at 08:34
Me thinks these names need airing

Lamby, Snicks, SB, NN, JasonL, Drew, RB and BK have played a role but DW takes credit for both the idea and the organisation.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.