type in water hammer in to google
i had similar when flushing the toilet
Questions from plumber hubby:
1) how long has the shower been installed?
2) is it electric or off the hot water tank?
3) does it make a noise like a kettle boiling or cooling down?
We're off out tonight, so if you reply and don't hear from me until tomorrow morning that's why
4) What has recently changed that could be a contributory factor?
CXheers for responses. Thankfully they're not humming christmas hits yet!
In response to Hashette
1) longer than Ive been living here (15 months or so)
2) off the water tank
3) no it's much more of a hum. First time we heard it thought my housemate had left his guitar amp on as it sounded like electic feedback. Though you can sometimes hear water rushing in the pipes.
4) only changes were the weather got colder and it rained alot!
If you are looking for relaible plumber service and want free advice regarding plumbing.
Visit us plumbers in bournemouth
Visit the official Runner's World page
Follow Runner's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
Run For Charity
About Runner's World
Runner's World is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 9EP. Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved.
Website powered by: Immediate Media Company Ltd. | © Runner's World 2002-2013 |