Anyone else had a perfect day?

Had a day where nothing could go wrong for once and it's a friday..

7 messages
14/06/2013 at 22:14

I've been dreading today the whole week. Ever since my boss asked me to switch to a later shift for today. 

My work is quite a walk from my house and the shift change would mean i couldn't get my usual lift to work I would have to get the bus. I would then have to get a cab home as the buses barely run at 8.30 at night round my work. So I made the decision to run home from work and save £7.50

So the big day came this morning. I had a 3 hour extra lie in (I normally wake up at 5 but got out of bed at 8) When I left for work I got 5 minutes from my house and saw one of my works lorries a making  delivery so i ran over and got his attention. He then gave me a lift to work saving me £2.50 and an extra 30 minute ride on a bus.

i got to work and started at 10. i was sorting out some parts and there was a vending machine 5 feet away. I looked over and i saw something in the tray. I went over and found a can of Diet Coke still there and no one around so I got a free can of coke. 

Skip ahead work had gone well finished at 8.15. slipped into my running gear and put my clothes in  my locker to pick up monday. I then ran home from work and low and behold the 5-6 mile journey was less than 5 and i was only 10 seconds a kilometre off of sundays 10k race pace. And to top it all off it started drizzling at the bottom of my road so i didn't get wet . Now all I need is my euromillions ticket to win lol

Edited: 14/06/2013 at 22:17
14/06/2013 at 22:25

Oh and p.s. has anyone else had a good day and why?

14/06/2013 at 22:39

I've caught a spider and I'm going to train it to catch all these damn fies that are annoying me.

Apart from that I said sod it to running and did some brick laying instead. I feel better for saying no.

14/06/2013 at 22:44

well that saves having to go to the gym to do weights

16/06/2013 at 22:28

Saturday was a perfect day for me.  I didn't enjoy every bit of it but I learnt a lot from the tough bits and have come out of it with an increased level of trust in a friend, a lot more confidence in my ability and ffeeling much more organised.

17/06/2013 at 08:15

Oh it's such a perfect day...

17/06/2013 at 21:52

Sunday was my perfect day. Picnic in the park with OH and kids followed by picnic number two on a sunny Sussex beach. Perfect. Lazy dys and ice creams. Plus a swim in the sea.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.