Apart from the world ending, which will ruin everyone's Christmas...

12 messages
kittenkat    pirate
21/12/2012 at 16:44

What's good about this Friday?

For me, the last day in work until the new year.

Have a great Christmas Internet people.

Love,

kk

kiss kiss kiss kiss fart

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
21/12/2012 at 16:46

sod all really

kittenkat    pirate
21/12/2012 at 17:01

Sodomy on a big scale is an accomplishment Dave.

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
21/12/2012 at 17:10
My ironing board cover has just split
21/12/2012 at 18:42

We live to see another day, that others are worse off, like my cousin who is 38, has breast cancer, and had surgery today, and may not live to see another Xmas, leaving her three kids Motherless. Life is short, and worth living. Its hard out there, but i am just pleased to be here for another day. To be cancer free, to have a job that means something, to be a good Father to my kid, i am thankful for the small things. And for the Scots, for making such great whisky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21/12/2012 at 18:52

Hope all goes well Ghostrider; was able to take my mum home from hospital today after a worrying week.

She's got a tentative all clear, phew, hopefully a pain free Christmas for her.

21/12/2012 at 19:23

I would add my woes, today has not been great but it doesn't matter that some annoying twat keyed the car door because someone else drove into it while it was parked and pushed it into the car in front. Both cars mounted the pavement. Good that no one was on the pavement at the time. Non of the cars are very much car shaped anymore.

Cancer sucks, that's all I shall say.

21/12/2012 at 19:46

Youre having a bad month, bikes nicked and now car trashed.

What part of Liverpool do you live in

21/12/2012 at 19:59

The bit on the South coast.

21/12/2012 at 20:17

Cancer sucks, friends getting hurt in any manner sucks.  The south coast rocks and I'm nowhere near it.  That sucks.

21/12/2012 at 22:06

How can I say what a shit day I have had after reading Ghostriders post - I have my health, I have an amazing little boy and wife and can run - All the best Ghostrider and to anyone else who are either suffering themselves or are watching loved ones suffer -

kittenkat    pirate
22/12/2012 at 15:40

Sorry to hear your news Ghostrider.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
12 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.