Are you scared of dying?

Well?

41 to 43 of 43 messages
20/03/2012 at 20:11

Being a nurse looking after people on an end stage cancer unit i know that death can be a very peaceful thing, given how far we have come with pain relief. I am like others on here, only afraid of dying in the sense that i would leave my son without a Father. But aside from him, i am not really afraid. I say this having tried to end my life twice (before my son even came on the scene), and therefore if it happens then it happens. The urges never leave you, but i have my son, so i keep them at bay. I do have survivor guilt though at my place, perhaps the feeling of not being pure enough in who i am, and when i see younger people than me at my unit die, it does get to you.

PloddingOn    pirate
20/03/2012 at 20:18
I am scared of how I die

Being tortured or hacked to death over a few hours must be a bit of a bitch

Also, drowning or burning must be awful

Once I am dead, I would like to think that there is some comfy atheist spot where I can meet up with people I love

But otherwise, worm food works for me. I just don't want to suffer.
21/03/2012 at 18:25
i not afraid of dying. i am afraid on how i will die.
like in a car accident, or any tragic death. i just want to die sleeping.

golfposer.com

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.