At what age are you old?

41 to 43 of 43 messages
12/08/2012 at 09:24

Having turned 50 earlier this year I wasn't quite sure how I would cope! But, I don't feel old - either emotionally or physically - just got a PB for a 10km last week (did take a bit longer to recover though!).

I do reflect on things more than I used to but perhaps that part of being 'mature' rather than old??? 

12/08/2012 at 09:44

I'm 63 in January2013, wife says I act like a teenager at times, fortunately I'm fit and healthy, I don't  feel my age and don't usually even think about it.

Just started running again after a lapse of seven years,( 3 weeks training and I'm back to 10k distance albeit slow) it has helped me loose some weight and now I feel even younger.

Think young stay young, thats my mantra.

13/08/2012 at 00:16

It all comes full circle. Now retired I find the decades of running come in handy when me and the 4 year grandson go down the park and do races before we go back and do painting or do the bubbles although CBeebies is the thing we disagree on.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.