Big Brother

This is for Hippo!!

401 to 420 of 644 messages
27/07/2005 at 07:59
Sorry girls – Ant is not nice. Cast your mind back to when they all entered the house... Ant was the only one who managed to get properly booed for his stupid dance.
You think his comfortable with his sexuality and brave for cuddling Craig on telly? Please... He is totally uncomfortable with the whole thing (quote: "Maxwell is better with these things, he works in Topman".) Did you hear the 'Easy pink, hard brown' conversation? Did it not make you wince? And he is so bliddy thick, the mind really boggles.

So, please girls, stop being shallow. A pretty face does not make a winner.

Eugene's the only one left that I'm even half-bothered about after the british public made their mistake no.2 evicting Science (Scary Mary being the first).
27/07/2005 at 08:11
So Ant is not nice because he did a stupid dance.

What???
27/07/2005 at 08:25
I feel the same Lurker, when he went in I didnt think much other then he was the only one that wasnt preety Ug, but now I have to say he is quite sexy, im sure he will have quite a few woman throwing themselves at him when he gets out.

As for the long brown or easy pink, he is only a young guy, and i have heard many guys at his age saying a lot worse!

Orlaith to go this week, if she tells Craig he is such a strong person one more time then she def needs to be sanctioned!
27/07/2005 at 08:27
It was the way he was so full of himself and completely overdid it Bear...

Who says nice people should win anyway. In viewing terms nice is boring.
27/07/2005 at 08:31
I think he was just nervous and excited SC.
27/07/2005 at 08:33
Yeah, and Science has never posed or "bigged huimself up" has he!

It's not just about being nice in any case. It's hard to pin down exactly what makes a BB winner - I think in general they've been down to earth peeps who seem well cenetered for want of a better phrase - they can speak their mind while still being open to what everyone else has to say - a quality Science was drastically short of.

I found the screaming rows all the time terminally boring.
iron fraggle    pirate
27/07/2005 at 09:00
Was Nadia down to earth and well center4d Bear? LOL

I do like Kemal, yeah I know he's a bitchy one, but his talks in the diary room are very entertaining. I still think that in terms of going in and playing the game (beacause after all it *is* a game show) then Makosi should win.
27/07/2005 at 09:19
Kemal was hilarious last night in the diary room talking about the kitten!
27/07/2005 at 11:26
Must admit I was really surprised Nadia won. I think with a better bunch of peeps she wouldn't have done.

The other quality that often seems to happen is that the winner undergoes some personal "journey" in the house - Craig had to deal with a lot of stuff in BB1, includign leding the confrontation with Nasty Nick, Brian had the situation with Josh (or was it Joel?), and I guess Nadia did a bit as well, and also Cameron in BB4.

these are just my observations and won't always hold true, and I'm sure other people have observed other stuff
28/07/2005 at 23:09
WHAT IS CRAIG LIKE???

i wanted to slap him so hard, can you imagine being plastered and having him crawling all over you telling you he loves you.
he will be lucky if Anthony ever talks to him again

was all worth it though when Anthony gave that naughty smile at the end and invited makosi into bed with him
would have been so funny if she had gone and craig had come back to find his space occupied :-)

Also, craig says he needs to watch him all night to make sure he is ok but really - in the BB house, he is probably better supervised than someone in ITU with all those camera's on :-)

28/07/2005 at 23:58
Classic tonight I thought - what did they put in Anthony's drink though everyone else seemed sober.
29/07/2005 at 07:19
That was on the one hand hilarious, but on the other hand I felt quite uncomfortable for Anthony, with Craig touching him up at every possible opportunity. I loved the bit at the end too!

I didn't notice him guzzling booze like mad - what on earth happened to the guy?
29/07/2005 at 08:30
I can relate! i missed BB last night because i went out and got so drunk I ended up throwing up and nearly every tube station on the way home, eventually passing out at one where my BF had to come and pick me up in a taxi as he was out drinking. I can normally drink everyone under the table but i got so drunk so quickly I feel mortified.

What happened in BB then, sounded like a good one!
29/07/2005 at 08:48
anthony was plastered and craig kept on "looking after him" but was obviously making the most of every opportunity to touch him and tell him he loved him and it was disgusting - if you are drunk and feeling sick the lsat hing you want is someone crawling all over you

i can't believe he didn't hit him

but right at the end they had somehow managed to peel craige off him for two minutes and had thrown anthony ito bed
makosi said goodnight and anthony popped his head out of the covers and gave her a winning smile and beckoned her under the covers - was very funny and i think is why BB showed us all the - rather tedious - build up
29/07/2005 at 09:13
ditto all comments above, craig made me feel ill!! I amn would never have got away with doing that to a woman!!
I just wish craig had seen ant invite makosi to bed, that was classic!
And on behalf of my daughter who is blond and def not stupid, derek should shut up with the blond comments!!
29/07/2005 at 09:20
Yeah i am blonde, and i have to admit all the blonde comments are going a little far. Its one thing to tell blonde jokes, but he says it in such a nasty way.
iron fraggle    pirate
29/07/2005 at 09:38
urgh Craig made rather uncomfortable viewing didn't he?
29/07/2005 at 09:41
I wonder if they'd have let it carry on if it had been a man touching up a drunken woman he fancied?
29/07/2005 at 09:43
Very funny last night. Just caught the last 15 mins of it.

I don't think Anthony was inviting Makosi to bed. I think he was, erm, reminding her of, erm, how flexible his fingers are!!

:-)
29/07/2005 at 09:43
I thought Craig was going to rape Anthony... Pathetic creature.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.