Birds..

What is it that irritates you the most about men?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
17/08/2010 at 13:18

Nearly every man I have known (excluding my dad/brothers as it would be wrong to know this about them) has done the following:

1) When just out the shower with towel round them, have pelvic thurst  (either with the towel still on or not) so thier knobs flop up and down/windmill style

2) stick thier knobs between thier legs and pretend they are a woman and find it hilarious... seriously, do you know how unattractive you look whilst doing that?

17/08/2010 at 13:24
lerm wrote (see)

Nearly every man I have known (excluding my dad/brothers as it would be wrong to know this about them) has done the following:

1) When just out the shower with towel round them, have pelvic thurst  (either with the towel still on or not) so thier knobs flop up and down/windmill style

I used to do that but I got concussion and smashed the towel rail off the wall.
17/08/2010 at 13:27
You'll have someone's eye out with that....
17/08/2010 at 13:49
CazSoul wrote (see)
I like men, but have to agree with LB... Do you have to fiddle with it ALL the time???

My Squeeze doesn't fiddle with his.

That's MY job

Pink    pirate
17/08/2010 at 13:51
lol, Wilkie. M.ister W and I were reading this the other evening and nearly posted the same

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.