Bootcamp Rejects 2012

What are we going to do now??

21 to 25 of 25 messages
seren nos    pirate
03/12/2012 at 21:15

llanelli marathon in april is a great one and cheap if anyone is in south wales area.and any spring marathon will let you follow the lucky 5......

or you could try your luck wirth the forum 5/6...............that will start in a week or teo.there will be athread where everyone can state their running history.where they are now and what they are hoping to achieve.............

you have got to be doing a spring marathon somewhere.anywahere.................and some mystery person reads them throuhg and picks out the winners and then matchs them to one of the volunteer forum mentors.....

they then have their own thread to discuss traing and ideas and paces etc..

so no free marathon places or new shoes but you do get some great support and guidance.......and most years the unofficial 6 have been more succ4ssful than the official ones

04/12/2012 at 07:19
hope you don't mind me invading.. but I'm really interested to see what everyone is planning next. If anyone is doing the Llanelli marathon please let me know...I will come n cheer! I'm lucky enough to have the route as my regular training ground
03/04/2013 at 20:11

Did anyone decide on their challenges? Off to Paris on Saturday for the marathon. See if I can spot the asics 26.2 gang.....

Did you enter the Manchester Marathon Green and White Tigger?

03/04/2013 at 20:27
I'm doing Snowdonia marathon in Oct.
good luck in paris RTR
05/05/2013 at 21:20

Hey anyone fancy the TR24 we have places in our team that need filling!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.