Boston Marathon

2 explosions on course and finish

101 to 104 of 104 messages
16/04/2013 at 14:47

Very sad to hear of the death of a young boy who was waiting for his dad to cross the finish line - awful for the dad to find his son dead and daughter and wife badly injured. Thought there might have been a front page dedication on this website - come on RW?

16/04/2013 at 15:09

Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
He did put an political opponent in a field and blow him to smithereens though leaving not even a trace of him. Not the sort of bloke you would want to be playing around with the big red button is he?

This is a complete tangent - but I'd very much doubt it was him Kim Jong-Un, he's just a cog in a system thats clearly got wildly out of hand. I suspect if he suddenly started trying to reform the system he might meet with a fatal accident.

16/04/2013 at 15:40

Trouble is, in the end you sometimes have to deal with these people. We ended up dealing with the IRA because even they got tired of it all...

16/04/2013 at 17:02

Loved doing Boston, loved the people of Boston, they really embrace all things marathon. Thoughts and prayers with the families of all affected.
No way will this put me off VLM this weekend.  I'm in the same camp expressed so often here. . Roll on Sunday. I'll have my Macmillan vest on over a Boston shirt of some description and will remember.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 104 of 104 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.