Breakfast ideas to eat at your desk?

21 to 22 of 22 messages
27/09/2012 at 12:07

Yes, Gareth, I already tried that but my managers were not impressed......................especially the keyboard...................too expensive to get froom stationary budget.................................

and blue tack too chewy....................

27/09/2012 at 15:35
kittenkat wrote (see)
xine267 wrote (see)

Graze are delicious, just have to watch the calories in some of the boxes which can be surprisingly high - fine in moderation though

I really like 0% Total Greek Yoghurt with some of my Graze treats sprinkled on top Starting to feel peckish now!

I get Graze, there's nothing high calorie, about 220 tops??

When I started with Graze ...( late 2009/early 2010 ish I think), I had several boxes that were over 220kcal. I changed all my preferences quite soon after and I still only get things from a list of 20 or so items, maybe they've nixed some of the higher calorie things since then?

But foccacia, flapjacks ... they aren't exactly what I expect in a box of 'healthy' treats, even if the portion is small enough to be around 200kcals. I can easily have healthy snacks if I'm just going to have micro-size portions of normal food

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.