Bruce Springsteen, Wembley, 27th Oct

Cheeky Post

4 messages
06/09/2002 at 14:07
Ok, Ok, I know it's not running related, but I need help.

Mr Nessie & I booked flights/accommodation in London on the off chance that we might get tickets for Bruce's concert. Alas, despite contravening company internet policy (all this time on the forum, and NOW I worry about it....) for nearly 2 hours this morning, and Mr Nessie doing the same with the phone line, all tickets have been sold.

Does anyone have any contacts at Wembly/Ticketmaster/Springsteen Camp/Heaven that might manage to wangle a couple of tickets? I don't want to bankrupt myself, but would be willing to pay a small premium over face value :-)

As Mr Nessie has been so supportive with my marathon training, I really want him to have a big event to look forward to.

Cheeky, I know, but a girls gotta ask..........
06/09/2002 at 14:17
There will undoubtedly be touts outside on the night selling tickets (usually at a large premium - but may be worth a try if al else fails).
06/09/2002 at 14:18
No contacts, but have you tried one of the auction sites like e-bay?
Best of luck,
PM
06/09/2002 at 14:19
Thanks guys, I'll try e-bay first, and the touts if I get desparate.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.