Can someone explain to me who Danny Dyer is?

I assume he's supposed to be 'hard'?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
01/05/2013 at 07:03

Check out you tube,he is doing Englands Hardest Men and he gets punched by one of the Thugs he is trying to emulate,very funny Would post link but at work

01/05/2013 at 09:16

He was in some documentary where they pretended to kidnap him (he didn't know it was a hoax), he proper sh** himself, hilarious.

I think he's a great actor and quite hot, BUT the whole gangsta thing is a joke.

His real name is not Malcolm, that's just Keith Lemon taking the pi55, it's funny how much it annoys him though.

01/05/2013 at 09:40

His programmes were hilarious for all the wrong reasons. They'd basically consist of Dyer standing in a park/alley chain-smoking, while some monster recounts tales of how he used to drink Cinzano with Ronnie Kray.

01/05/2013 at 14:13

He is pwoper fackin nawwty.

I'm watching him meeting supposedly Britains 'Ardest' blokes. I think Mr Dyer pretty much is being himself, I think he's alright but he has been type cast in every single thing he has done and he plays on it. In the documentary I don't think for one minute he is trying to play the tough man. Just unfortunate he is a one trick pony and made a lot from doing it. 'So stop swerving him you banch of pwoper facking nawwty nutters'

01/05/2013 at 14:38
xine267 wrote (see)

He's who you get if Jason Statham or Vinnie Jones are unavailable or too expensive.

Not going include Ray Winstone in that category because he's a much better actor than any of them (apart from Beowulf "I'm 'ere to kill yer mon-star").

Didn't Danny Dyer write an advice column for a lads mag and said to glass ex-girlfriends so that no-one else would want them? Lovely chap.

01/05/2013 at 22:50

Awwwwwwight geezer. I'm 'ard, innit! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.