Can someone post today's dilemma please

41 to 47 of 47 messages
30/01/2009 at 11:56
When I was a student many years ago, there was one girl on our corridor in our hall of residence who had such strong BO that you could smell it out in the corridor when she was in her room, ans she left a long lasting trail behind her in the communal areas.  I was the mug who was deputed to speak to her.  After tying myself up in agonies of anxiety about hurting her feelings, I said as gently as I could to her that there was a bit of an odour from her underarms and maybe she needed to change her deodorant.  Her response was to inform me that she liked the smell of sweat!  And she carried on smelling.
30/01/2009 at 12:08

http://listverse.com/miscellaneous/top-10-moral-dilemmas/

....goes off to brush teeth after finishing cup of coffee.....!

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
30/01/2009 at 12:11
arctic lady wrote (see)
I think I have a sensitive nose, coz perfumes and strong after shaves are pretty awful too. Especially when I'm swimming and can smell them...eurgghhhh!

Adds *makes note to shower and apply aftershave sparcely* to learn to hang by fingertips upside down

pirate
30/01/2009 at 13:10
and while doing a shoulder massage Barley!
30/01/2009 at 13:21

You can road test my shoulder massage at the SW social

30/01/2009 at 13:22
Thats on the condition you've been for your run today
   pirate
30/01/2009 at 20:31
guess I won't be getting a shoulder massage then...but I did do a mega spin session followed by strenght training oh coach!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.