Can you see your penis?

Will this approach have any effect?

1 to 20 of 37 messages
07/11/2012 at 06:58

Just read this and thought it must be in America but its here ! 

Thats pretty sad, i bet its more for Women seeing there lady bits as where i live the women are really obese its like Jeremy Kyle live here.

By the way its Ellesmere Port (Cheshire)

07/11/2012 at 07:26

Yes, I can see mine just fine thanks ... its over there on the table !!

07/11/2012 at 07:45

I cant see mine as I keep tripping up the bloomin thing.....

07/11/2012 at 08:07

i cant see mine it tucked in my socks 

07/11/2012 at 09:16

mirrors are marvelous inventions

07/11/2012 at 09:23

Not when there's a towel hanging off it.

07/11/2012 at 10:07

this report was very....either frustrating or just plain annoying. (not directing any of that at you kitten).

for most obese people they must know they have a weight issue, you would think wouldnt you? so why go and spend some money on a fecking report about how fat they are and making them feel probably even worse about themselves and adding to the fact they cant see there dicks!!

what a load of trash

rant over

07/11/2012 at 10:35
I'm guessing that is a light hearted report to highten awareness of the problems of obesity rather than anything else. I'm sure it is not intended to offend there(sic) dicks.
People don't tell obese people they are obese to offend them. It's a health issue. People who are obese die earlier! You know die. Death!
07/11/2012 at 11:54

penis-centric psyches. If nothing else it uses some great business speak.  I can't see mine, very old fashioned office and we keep our clothes on, well when everybody is in

07/11/2012 at 13:02
Jason Wintin wrote (see)

this report was very....either frustrating or just plain annoying. (not directing any of that at you kitten).

for most obese people they must know they have a weight issue, you would think wouldnt you? so why go and spend some money on a fecking report about how fat they are and making them feel probably even worse about themselves and adding to the fact they cant see there dicks!!

what a load of trash

rant over

You'd think so wouldn't you? Unfortunately reverse body dysmorphia is rampant in this country, even among runners you'll find plenty who manage to convince themselves they couldn't lose anymore fat, that it's muscle etc. The general populace is much worse, people with 3 chins will describe themselves as average shape, no, you're fat!

Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
I'm guessing that is a light hearted report to highten awareness of the problems of obesity rather than anything else. I'm sure it is not intended to offend there(sic) dicks.
People don't tell obese people they are obese to offend them. It's a health issue. People who are obese die earlier! You know die. Death!

We need to return to the good old values where anyone who could pinch more than an inch would get called fatso in perpetuity. We're all going to die, but dying fat is an horrendous thought!

07/11/2012 at 13:14
lardarse wrote (see)

You'd think so wouldn't you? Unfortunately reverse body dysmorphia is rampant in this country, even among runners you'll find plenty who manage to convince themselves they couldn't lose anymore fat, that it's muscle etc. The general populace is much worse, people with 3 chins will describe themselves as average shape, no, you're fat! 

These days having three chins IS average.

Take a look around - the majority of people are overweight to some extent (including me).  Many are very overweight.  Being fat has become the norm.

07/11/2012 at 13:20

I can't see mine - but that is because I think the girls here at work would frown if I got it out - (my wife does so don't think the girls I work with would feel any different)

can see mine if I have it out but even after restarting runnning two years agho because the doctor said he fatty shift some of it, I am still about a stone overweight

07/11/2012 at 13:28
kittenkat wrote (see)

Ok, so one of the latest health campaigns trying to tackle obesity is asking men if they can see their tackle. Apparently 1 in 3 men can't.

Surely penis size comes into this too?

Click me.

Depend on how cold it is...

07/11/2012 at 13:29

Can't see mine, as the end of it stretches in to the next county. 

07/11/2012 at 13:35
Wilkie wrote (see)

These days having three chins IS average.

Take a look around - the majority of people are overweight to some extent (including me).  Many are very overweight.  Being fat has become the norm.

Yeah I know, but it's the disillusionment I was refering too, take Rickster's post as an example! lol

...you can only surmise that the men who make the joky answers on this thread are trying to hide something...or rather they don't need to because of it's size!

07/11/2012 at 13:35

I had a cystoscopy a couple of years back, aka the dreaded willycam. So yes, I can see my penis and I've actually seen up it as well

07/11/2012 at 13:42

I've not seen my willie in 2 years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead.

07/11/2012 at 15:43

Depends how cold it is

07/11/2012 at 16:30

Yes, whenever I want to

07/11/2012 at 17:49
kittenkat wrote (see)
ashman wrote (see)

Just read this and thought it must be in America but its here ! 

Thats pretty sad, i bet its more for Women seeing there lady bits as where i live the women are really obese its like Jeremy Kyle live here.

By the way its Ellesmere Port (Cheshire)

I can't see my lady bits without a bit of progressive yoga and I'm not overweight.

I think we need pictorial evidence....

1 to 20 of 37 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.