Chris Moyles and his parody album

Really?!?

21 to 30 of 30 messages
23/11/2009 at 23:41

On the very rare occasions when I have accidentally heard him on the radio (I don't listen to Radio 1), his pointless drivel irritates the hell out of me.

AndrewSmith    pirate
23/11/2009 at 23:41

Many Radio one Dj's are very aloof anyway, they have an attitude about them as if they are special. Moyles is just a sarky fat cunt who is not funny and if it wasn't for the other members of the breakfast team the show would have been axed for falling listeners ratings ages ago.

23/11/2009 at 23:53
Chris Moyles wouldn`t be axed because of three things.
1. One of his mates is Andy Parfitt, the controller of radio 1.
2. One of his mates is Ben Cooper, the deputy controller of radio 1.
3. He brings more celebrities into his show than any other mainly because 
    his show has the right audience to plug something. Radio 1 is targeted at
    teenagers to 35 year olds.

Finally, Moyles has signed a new contract so expect him to be there for a while.
Whoever will replace him. Expect Vernon Kay or Greg James.
24/11/2009 at 09:11
I still expect to see his head covered in melted mature cheddar and beans!
24/11/2009 at 12:10

Never heard of anyone getting sued for listening to the Archers though....

Although they should have gone to jail

Suddenly goes off LB

I listen to Planet Rock a lot at home but not in the car as I don't have a DAB tuner

24/11/2009 at 13:01

I quite like him!!!, although I wouldn't by his album or books.

Symes    pirate
24/11/2009 at 15:46
Nicely put Mr Smith, I'll go along with that!
24/11/2009 at 20:47
I stopped listening to radio 1 about 3 yearsago when the godlike Mark and Lard were on.I listen to xfm manchester now (97,7fm). On the rare times i hear r1 at work i cant believe how creepy and crawley they are when the so called superstars are on, the a##e licking is unbelievable.Sometimes late night radio 2 sounds good.
24/11/2009 at 20:58
AndrewSmith wrote (see)

Many Radio one Dj's are very aloof anyway, they have an attitude about them as if they are special. Moyles is just a sarky fat cunt who is not funny and if it wasn't for the other members of the breakfast team the show would have been axed for falling listeners ratings ages ago.

He's not stupid.  He knows the show only works because of the team, which is why he's picked those people to work with.
25/11/2009 at 08:23
eeep! I saw it! You did it! Your eyes flashed red!!

so how long has that been happening, then?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.