Competition Prizes

From survey Uk

4 messages
15/10/2002 at 18:49
Hi
Having been in Germany for a week I was rather surprised when the missu informed me that we had won a prize , two "free" memberships at the local gym.
Of course theres no such thing as a free ride and it turns out that there is a £2.75 a week "service charge" for the privelidge but we went ahead and joined anyway . I was thinking of joining as it was so I've saved some cash!
But , did anyone else get anything like this in the post , is it like the "Readers Digest" comp I win every month ?
15/10/2002 at 18:51
I haven't won any thing in years you lucky man, you.
Did you ever sort that neighbour out?
15/10/2002 at 19:11
Grrr b***dy nieghbour , he actually got " a good kicking" whilst out on the town.
What goes round comes round eh ( mind you cost me a fortune in bribes ;) )
Thanks for asking, however knowing that his presence is still hanging around kind of put me off running for a bit , dont really want to run around a dark corner etc .SO the gym thing could be what I need .

That and the back wax from £10 a shot !
15/10/2002 at 20:06
£10? Outrageous, Jon and I'll do it for £6.50.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.