Confess your unsavoury habits

15 messages
28/02/2013 at 19:02

When I change my underpants I cast off the old pair onto the floor, use my foot to hook them and flick them into the air, catch them and then toss them in the direction of the laundry basket. And usually miss.

28/02/2013 at 19:06

Not seen a milk bottle in years but did love drinking cold milk straight from the bottle.

Picking nose in the privacy of your home is O.K. Publicly to my mind it is akin to spitting.

Other than posting on RW forum I don't think I have unsavoury habits.

28/02/2013 at 22:16

I run.

K80
01/03/2013 at 09:42
kittenkat wrote (see)

I pick my nose, there I said it.

I also drink milk straight from the bottle.

I couldn't drink neat milk.

01/03/2013 at 09:55
Muttley wrote (see)

When I change my underpants I cast off the old pair onto the floor, use my foot to hook them and flick them into the air, catch them and then toss them in the direction of the laundry basket. And usually miss.

Me too! But it wouldn't say it was a bad habt. OH is usually none too impressed when I use the elastic to ping them at her!

Bottom burps is probably my worst habit, and maybe excessive swearing.

01/03/2013 at 11:41
Peter Everitt wrote (see)
Muttley wrote (see)

Me too! But it wouldn't say it was a bad habt. OH is usually none too impressed when I use the elastic to ping them at her!

Me too though I don't let them hit the floor, slide to bottom of leg before the hook and flick.  My OH is fed up with this but the cat still seems to enjoy it

01/03/2013 at 12:01
JF50 wrote (see)
Peter Everitt wrote (see)
Muttley wrote (see)

Me too though I don't let them hit the floor, slide to bottom of leg before the hook and flick.  My OH is fed up with this but the cat still seems to enjoy it

another "hook and flick" here with the object of the exercise to see if I can get them to land on top of the missus' head...

I pick my toenails and chew the pickings

01/03/2013 at 13:08
Acute masturbation problem.

That won't be a surprise to some of you.
01/03/2013 at 13:15

When I've eaten and I burp I blow it in my OH face...

02/03/2013 at 07:09

Class johnny blaze !!

04/03/2013 at 11:31

eating peanut butter straight from the jar with my fingers. when it's not mine.

04/03/2013 at 19:44

Blowing nose on running gloves.

Flicking the knickers into the laundry basket.

04/03/2013 at 21:16

I pick up food I've dropped on the floor and then eat it.

Also, sometimes I shake hands with people after a club run even though I have wiped my nose on my hand.

04/03/2013 at 21:25
Wiping snot on my socks, because it doesn't show. And obviously I pick my nose. And my SO doesn't like me leaving my wet towel on the floor.
And I pull out my nose hair, which I enjoy because it makes me sneeze and it's really funny. But I do it at my desk, and thn I mke everyone offer.

And I waft farts.

I'm 43.
04/03/2013 at 21:26
Soz, I make everyone coffee.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
15 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.