Congratulations Paula!

2:17:17!

101 to 103 of 103 messages
15/10/2002 at 21:15
AS I WAS, MAYBE I MISHEARD ON THE BBC BUT THAT WAS THE INTENTION LAID OUT..I WISH PAULA WOULD JUST TELL US NOW AND GIVE US ALL SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO, AND I COULD START TALKING MY OTHER HALF INTO A HOLIDAY IN GREECE, STRANGELY ABOUT THAT TIME BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE THE GREATEST SPORTING ACHIEVEMENT
15/10/2002 at 21:24
BN
Caps Lock!

Agree with your sentiments tho'
15/10/2002 at 21:43
Paula said that she will be concentrating on the track more next year cos she still wants to win GOLD at the World's. There still be a few more marathons to come from Paula for us to marvel at and to make us feel even more ordinary mortals. Still, the lass is agreat inspiration to us all and even hopefully inspire future generations to emulate her. Words just cannot describe what a fab year Paula's had so let's do our part and make sure she gets sports personality of the year.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 103 of 103 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.