Content of this Forum

...what is it for?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
20/09/2002 at 10:50
Hilde will need to amplify and define what counts, but surely there are some well known examples medieval women with a reputation that non-scholars have heard of:
Lucretia Borghia
Catherine de Medici

Peet - have you NEVER felt manipulated?

OB
20/09/2002 at 11:31
Nurse badger - sorry its taken me some time to get round to replying but we've had a rather nice young man with an out of tune accordian entertaining us here, followed by a very interesting slide show of his prize vegetables. Someone came in yesterday and gave me a bed bath but the glass eye was out and the hearing aid switched off so I don't know who it was.
BK
24/09/2002 at 08:57
Agree with DW I'm afraid. We all like a bit of fun on this forum and I'm as guilty ad the next but when club issues, gear discounts have arisen they seemed to be passed by.

There is room for both but do understand the DW isn't doing the kit sec job for the good of his health and a few moments spent expressing an opinion on the possible future of the URWFRC would at times be appreciated

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.