Crap at relationships

How do i get things sorted

19,521 to 19,540 of 20,183 messages
12/05/2012 at 13:57
K is like that, but he has been riding for years
12/05/2012 at 14:03

One major fail in clips for me and I have never tried again. 

I've RD'd about 8 times before so there wasn't that added stress.  Ducky is in St A today but I am sure he will do fine, his mum is our RD next week!

I need to shower and get on with the domestics.

12/05/2012 at 14:29

Did you fall out with the servants TP?

12/05/2012 at 14:56

Had to let them go RS, times are tough & it was a choice between the butler and a new pair of shoes .... no contest

Actually, first thing to do is pull all the weeds from the garden, it's dandelion central out there.  Mostly there's a membrane with granite chips on top but some of the pesky little buggers still manage to take root.

Lee the Pea    pirate
12/05/2012 at 16:00
Argg what a nightmare Frodo! I can confirm it defeintely does get easier, so persevere. Make sure the pedals are on the lowest setting (tighten it up as yu get more confident, is you want to, so there will be less general foot movement when clipped in). I still always unclip one foot on approadh to lights, or heavy traffic that might suddenly stop, and you can keep pedalling along with your foot on top, so you don't lose momentum. It is just a practice and confidence thing, so you'll get there in no time i'm sure . Hope you're not hurt, and neither is the bike!
12/05/2012 at 16:22

I've not fallen off on the road yet, but I tend to unclip a good 100m before I think I need to so that if I can't get my foot out first time then I have time to try again.

12/05/2012 at 18:03

I've gardened, domesticed, food shopped & had a short walk by the river.  I am now flumped on the sofa with a G&T prior to making sun dried tomato & olive risotto for tea.

Lee the Pea    pirate
12/05/2012 at 18:11

God you've had a busy day TP,  i've done relatively eff all.  Met my pal for coffee, walked a few miles then been doing hee haw ever since!  

I'm soooo excited though cos I heard this fab song on an advert on telly, so shazamed it see what it was....turns out it is a new song by The Temper Trap, who i'm going to see on Monday in Glasgow, woo hoo hoooooooooooooooo!  How cool is that?!  Here's a link to the http://youtu.be/r0xvZ8O4JD4.... 

Lee the Pea    pirate
12/05/2012 at 18:12

hmm, that link didn't *quite* work as planned! try this

Edited: 12/05/2012 at 18:13
12/05/2012 at 18:22

Hey kids - how do you stop those advertising strips on the RHS of your computer screen.  It's just shown me plastic-packaged veg at Tesco which has to be the last straw.

12/05/2012 at 18:32

Somebody else was complaining about them too RS, I don't get any adverts and I have no idea why.  I don't want them btw!

That's not the half of it Lee, I also volunteered at parkrun and did a 2.5 mile trot when I got home.  'Tis a well earned G&T tonight.

BGT Final for me tonight, I know it's rubbish but my brain won't process anything else I fear.  I might knit along to it.

12/05/2012 at 18:36

It's been bad enough with the single blokes thing, then single girls now Tesco and plastic packaging - 2 of my pet hates!

I went to a big meeting at my new place of work and someone was knitting.  She also had terrible dandruff and was wearing a black dress.

Tanqueray is on offer at Waitrose.  Must.  Resist.  Need to pay off a debt and not spend uneccesary money.

12/05/2012 at 18:38

You need an Ad blocker.  I have Adblock Plus and Flashblock for Firefox and I rarely see any adverts now.  They are free off the internet and can be found by searching for Firefox extentions.  I'm sure you can get equivalent aps for Chrome and maybe IE.

12/05/2012 at 18:39

I've swum and cycled today as well as driving for 3 hours.  I'm now munching on a well earned pizza

12/05/2012 at 18:59

Knitting in a meeting?  That's a bit strange in itself let alone with the black dress/scaley scalp combo.

I am on IE and that seems to be blocking nicely.  It's a bit flakey but I cba to change to anything else.

I had some of the dregs of my Six gin tonight but I do like Tanquery.  I wish you hadn't mentioned the special offer .....

12/05/2012 at 19:04

*delurks*

On my PC, SuperCaz does not have an avatar and I cannot see Frodo's post although I do not have her on ignore

Just saying

*relurks*

12/05/2012 at 19:06

I asked RW to change my avatar on Wednesday.  They seem to be a bit slow at the moment so I will be the Milk Tray man for the whole weekend.

12/05/2012 at 19:14

Strange that you can't see Frodo Schmunks   she's only litle but still above ground level most of the time.

12/05/2012 at 19:21

Hope it's nice tomorrow.  I am swimming in the lake first thing then running.  Maybe if I get up early I'll run first to get warmed up.

12/05/2012 at 19:30

It's supposed to be nice down here.  I'm in the sea tomorrow morning and it would be nice to see a bit of sun

19,521 to 19,540 of 20,183 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.