David Falconer 3

21 to 39 of 39 messages
14/02/2013 at 22:16
Jindalee wrote (see)
Rich Jackson wrote (see)
Cricket. Seriously, 5 days ?

Darts is great to watch, and fantastic live purely for the atmosphere but I agree its not a sport. Then again, I don't see how sitting on a horse and steering it is a sport either.

Rich Jackson wrote (see)

Darts is great to watch, and fantastic live purely for the atmosphere but I agree its not a sport. Then again, I don't see how sitting on a horse and steering it is a sport either.

Rich Jackson wrote (see)

Ever done "proper" horse riding? For me it counts as a sport having ridden dressage for several years.

Don't think darts is a sport and also find cricket boring to watch....but that might be because i don't understand the rules.

kittenkat wrote (see)
literatin wrote (see)

I thought this was going to be a thread where we all get to discuss David and what we think of him. 

Go for it! I think he's hovering somewhere between twat and awesome!

twat for me

14/02/2013 at 22:17

Neither. Just a self-regarding bore. Don't feed it. End this thread here.

14/02/2013 at 22:41
Peter Collins wrote (see)

Neither. Just a self-regarding bore. Don't feed it. End this thread here.

To be fair Peter's probably right ........ I am feeding off this ..... and Peter knows it ..... and its eating him up inside

Dont worry Pete .... Im about to start a 'I love Peter Colins' thread  in a bit.

15/02/2013 at 11:49
kittenkat wrote (see)
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

come on. go for it

..* sits back with a bowl of popcorn*

Pistorious has outclassed you today by a long way; what can you bring to the table?

Ironically I have some information that a lot of journalists would love to have ......... you will see in 5 days time, since there will be a big announcement that will be in every newspaper going

And if you don't believe me, mark down the 20th on your calender, say 'Hey David wheres this big announcement of yours' and i'll be able to pretty much link you to any newspaper going since they'll all be carrying stories about it.

15/02/2013 at 13:54

Is their a John in the audience?

15/02/2013 at 13:56
mg83 wrote (see)

Is their a John in the audience?

lol ........ok fair enough.... tell you what I'll mention the number 4 ........... remember that number, and I'll be back in 5 days and see if the number is very prominent in the story

15/02/2013 at 14:07
What ever happened to David Falconer 1 and David Falconer 2?
15/02/2013 at 15:50
mrs. hog - mousey wrote (see)

Why on earth do you want to subject someone to Goldies jokes? do you detest him that much?

or is he pregnant?

Goldie's pregnant? 

16/02/2013 at 18:28
Saffy Sweety Pea wrote (see)
mrs. hog - mousey wrote (see)

Why on earth do you want to subject someone to Goldies jokes? do you detest him that much?

or is he pregnant?

Goldie's pregnant? 

Wasn't me !!

16/02/2013 at 18:31
Millsy1977 wrote (see)
What ever happened to David Falconer 1 and David Falconer 2?

Its really weird, thats just the default number they gave me ....... I can only assume that somewhere in Swindon or in the Yorkshire Dales there are a couple of other David F's running around.

19/02/2013 at 10:01
I might extend your prediction a bit and say there will be stories about the ps4 release date... which has been publicized already.
19/02/2013 at 10:03
JMopper wrote (see)
I might extend your prediction a bit and say there will be stories about the ps4 release date... which has been publicized already.

Ahh the doubting thomases come up ....... so do you doubt me then? Do you think Im making it up and I dont have a clue??

19/02/2013 at 10:22

Not particularly, its perfectly feasible that you could know the date if you worked for sony or in the industry, however you did make it sound more interesting than it actually is.

19/02/2013 at 10:32
JMopper wrote (see)

however you did make it sound more interesting than it actually is.

No I didnt. I said journalists would love to know what I know (thats fact) ....... I said it would be in all the papers tomorrow (fact) ..........you stating I made it sound more interesting than what it is, is something in your own head, and nothing to do with the facts I have stated. I cant help it if you took what I said, built it up to more than what you thought it was. Thats your issue, not mine. There is not one part of my post that isnt factual.

19/02/2013 at 10:42

DMY - I'm over it.

19/02/2013 at 10:48

Phew, because you did seem a little hung up over it

Anyways cant talk ...... busy doing bug fixes today, you understand right?

19/02/2013 at 11:33

no no, that was all in your head .

Enjoy.

19/02/2013 at 11:56

Given that you are busy bug fixing DF3, have you considered giving up posting on Runners World for Lent?

19/02/2013 at 12:13

There are too many people relying on my posts to get them through the day for me to do that

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 39 of 39 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.