Do we have any stationery printers in our midst?

As it says up there ^^

5 messages
14/06/2012 at 13:33

I have a print job that needs running in time for the PSOF Championship at Outlaw on 1 July.  I have the template on Word and I have the paper.

The problem is my home printer is a three-colour cartridge.  I have run 10 sheets off and that wiped out the yellow, but I still have a full magenta and cyan.  It is therefore not cost effective for these to be run domestically.

I have tried the work printer but I get error messages and it's not my system to mess around with.

I have asked three local printers and they want to charge between £30 and £40 plus VAT to run off approx 90 sheets.  I am not prepared to pay this as I am providing all materials and PSOF doesn't really have a budget

So I am wondering if anyone could do the Pirate Massive a huge favour and run the print job for me (assuming it's not onna cost them the same amounts I have been quoted)

It would be really great if someone could help me out on this.

Many thanks 

Schmunks

14/06/2012 at 13:55

Schmunks, try your local college, they normally have a reprographics dept and are very keen for business and offer good prices.

14/06/2012 at 13:56

If good quality photocopying is acceptable I will do it for you at work and post them at no cost to you or your chums.

I do rather owe you one still.

Symes    pirate
14/06/2012 at 14:41

PM'd you

The Silent Assassin    pirate
14/06/2012 at 16:37

I'm not a stationary printer, but i am the IT manager

Anything you want printed send my way and get it done for you

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.