Do you pong?

Wearing antiperspirant when running?

41 to 47 of 47 messages
cougie    pirate
09/12/2002 at 16:16
Running in make-up ! Of course !!!
That must be why everyone else looked so much better than me at the end of the FLM.
They all must have stopped to reapply their make-up !

So what should a bloke use to look slightly less like a beetroot when running over 20 miles ?

And were those showers that they put up at the side of the road there so we could have a nice old clean up ? Do we bring shower gel or do they provide it ?

I dunno, shower gel, makeup, rubber duckie - I'll need a rucksack.
09/12/2002 at 17:38
Green concealer neutralises redness in the skin Cougie. You can get a nice liquid version from MAC. Eurgh!!
cougie    pirate
09/12/2002 at 17:42
Hmmmm - so I'd go from Beetroot man, to the Incredible Hulk ?

I'll bear this in mind Hildy !
09/12/2002 at 19:56
Have you ever noticed when you are running in a race with a large field of runners that there is always a very distinctive smell? It's sort of a cross between sweat, antiperspirant and synthetic clthing fibres.
The smell is almost theraputic. You know that you are in the company of athletes when you smell it.
09/12/2002 at 23:26
Cougie,
Actually it will leave your skin a nice, neutral skin colour, as opposed to red or green. So put away that Hulk costume right now!
11/12/2002 at 14:35
PB would that be Red Dwarf Smeg ?
cougie    pirate
11/12/2002 at 14:43
Awwwwwn Hildy - I'd already shredded my shirt in preparation. Doh !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.