Dogs**t

Little plastic bags with a surpise inside .

10 messages
31/03/2009 at 14:23

Just returned from the Lake District and found lots of little plastic bags that dog owners  discard  when out of sight of others. Why not just take them to the bins as intended by the manufacturer ? . 

Is it just me who keeps seeing them hanging from trees or fences in my local park like christmas decorations with a twist ?

31/03/2009 at 14:25
It's not only in the scenic places, also here in London I've narrowly missed tripping on baggies lying on pavements on several occasions! It's gotten to the point where I walk with my eyes on the pavement
31/03/2009 at 14:26
no - it's not just you......they get everywhere
31/03/2009 at 14:37
The thing to do is wait for someone you don't like to walk past, and then stamp on the bag.
31/03/2009 at 15:07
The hoodies round my way take the bags out of the bins and throw them at each other
31/03/2009 at 15:24

Eww!

A woman in my village has a soft but huge rescue irish wolfhound - she doesn't carry normal dog poop bags but a supermarket carrier bag.. and there's a lot in it! You wouldn't want that thrown at you!

31/03/2009 at 16:37
Yeah what is that about - people picking up after their dog and then just chucking the bag or hanging it in a tree or something - do they think the council sends people round to clear out the trees every so often.  
01/04/2009 at 23:48

Yep, there seem to be a lot of people these days think any effort 'counts'.  Similar thing is people who recycle, but can't be bothered putting the right thing in the right recycling bin.

In some cases any effort does 'count'.  Eg turning off one light.  In some cases making some effort is just a waste of your energy and even makes things worse (eg plastic bags in the paper recycling means the whole bin load may get chucked).

02/04/2009 at 00:06

We get that round our way, little plastic bags of shit hung in the trees and hedges, i don't see the logic, they might as well let them shit on the pavement.

personally i'd hang the *astards 

02/04/2009 at 07:38
 Made me smile this morning Old Timer

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.