"Dont fancy yours much"

What releases the Pavlov's dog in you?

21 to 38 of 38 messages
08/07/2012 at 19:22

If a ginger is done well its a beautiful thing ! Did once wake up next to a ginger at university who was so pale she was opaque 

For me its the "Attitude" and sometimes even the accent !! Did go through an Oirish girl phase....then an Essex girl phase..... the current & constant & future love of my life is best described as "Posh Totty"     Its the long wax and the smell of horse pee that does it for me !

OW
08/07/2012 at 19:41

A man who can cook is also a big hit

OW
08/07/2012 at 20:56

I'm a sucker for nice eyes and broad shoulders on a bloke. Bigger the shoulders the better the hugs usually. Someone that can make me feel small and protected...and can stand up to me.

On a woman however, someone with a naughty streak that can make me laugh...never fails to make me go a bit weak at the knees

08/07/2012 at 20:57
OW wrote (see)

A man who can cook is also a big hit

seren nos    pirate
08/07/2012 at 21:40

eyes every time...........

OW
08/07/2012 at 22:52

Do you just club them and drag them by their hair or are you more subtle about showing your interest?

OW
gingerfurball    pirate
09/07/2012 at 09:15
Stephen E Forde wrote (see)

Its redheads/gingers for me.

Females you understand

Has to be natural any length will do.

If its curly or a little wavy I have to leave the room.

I really have no idea where it coomes from because I have no early memories of any ginger girls, but there it is!

....well hello

09/07/2012 at 10:10

Eyes ... especially green eyes, on someone with tanned skin and dark hair. Mm!

09/07/2012 at 10:28
xine267 wrote (see)

Eyes ... especially green eyes, on someone with tanned skin and dark hair. Mm!

sucker for green eyes too...my ex has incredible eyes, they turn all sorts of weird colours, especially when she got cross.

09/07/2012 at 10:36

For me its a strong looking bloke with big hands - gotta have big hands 

09/07/2012 at 10:51

Females you understand

I really have no idea where it coomes from because I have no early memories of any ginger girls, but there it is!

Well... hello there Ginger #2 walking onto the thread

For me, I like hair. Short, not flappy and generally looking well kept. Arms are also a bonus...!

09/07/2012 at 12:29
Monty39 wrote (see)

If a ginger is done well its a beautiful thing ! Did once wake up next to a ginger at university who was so pale she was opaque 

Er, we're all opaque, aren't we?  Otherwise we'd be see-through?

For me it's about sense of humour as much as anything.  However, I do like a red-head, too!

09/07/2012 at 17:12

Lauren ambrose

Alicia Witt

Deborah ann woll

Oh and Julia Roberts in Mystic Pizza. Didnt see the film at the time but  years later found myself seeing a woman who had an unatural resembalance to Ms Roberts in this movie. So for that she gets a mention

09/07/2012 at 18:56
Emmy_bug wrote (see)

Females you understand

Well... hello there Ginger #2 walking onto the thread

For me, I like hair. Short, not flappy and generally looking well kept. Arms are also a bonus...!

Is a pulse optional?

09/07/2012 at 19:00
Monty39 wrote (see)

If a ginger is done well its a beautiful thing ! Did once wake up next to a ginger at university who was so pale....

Dead ?

09/07/2012 at 21:30

Tissian or merely ginger, worse strawberry blonde? 

Ginger hair, green eyes, muscular arms... ever thought of moving to Scotland?

09/07/2012 at 22:23

King Kong wrote (see)

Tissian or merely ginger, worse strawberry blonde? 

Ginger hair, green eyes, muscular arms... ever thought of moving to Scotland?

Its Titian not Tissian!

09/07/2012 at 23:18

Aye, ur reet.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 38 of 38 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.