Dont you hate when you smash your PB and the photographer misses you ...

1 to 20 of 212 messages
29/04/2013 at 20:22

God you must be bored 

29/04/2013 at 20:30

You mean you will..... Some of us couldn't give a toss about VLM 

29/04/2013 at 20:31

Jesus Christ. What have these random people done to you?

Wouldn't this level of stalking be grounds for an injunction?

29/04/2013 at 20:35

Bloody hell. That is some stalking Degree you got there DF.  

seren nos    pirate
29/04/2013 at 20:35

DF3.it is universal knowledge that the manchester marathon timings and cghips are all fucked up......

some people are showing 20 minutes quicker.others are showing 30 mins slower......

the organisers must be trying to sort them and until they do i can't imagine London will accept any of them.......

so it does seem to prove that chips can go wrong.......

so not sure why you are bringing one up....its a major cockup......not just one person messing up

29/04/2013 at 20:36

Yeah, I hate it when that happens to me, too. I guess you've got your plan for the Neolithic now, though, if Jindalee will co-operate.

cougie    pirate
29/04/2013 at 20:38
Can't see the links on my phone are we saying that two chips may have been on one runner ? If so dq them both. I've no time for cheats.
29/04/2013 at 20:43

Is it chip time or gun time ?  If its chip time she could have started 5 minutes behind him and finished 5 minutes behind him.... And wouldn't be in his photos 

29/04/2013 at 20:49

Great detective work. You need a new career. 

seren nos    pirate
29/04/2013 at 20:51

on the marathon thread one guy has stated that someone with the same surname as him has got the identical time as him .all the splits state the same ......so he couldn't work out how as no one ran with him all the way and he presumed that the other person was going to be well pissed off that his time was marked down so slow........

is this the one you are refferring to or can we assume that the cock up involves totally messing up people with the same surname.......

29/04/2013 at 20:54

Keep at it DF3, I for one love this kind of stuff.

Did the chap just wear 2 chips to fiddle his wife getting the time?

Or did she just casually knock 3hours off her marathon pb because clearly every other race she's done has just been casual...

Or was it yet another chip error...

You've clearly ruffled Seren, swears and all. It's like hearing your grandmother swear, not good at all.

Edited: 29/04/2013 at 20:55
29/04/2013 at 20:56
literatin wrote (see)

Yeah, I hate it when that happens to me, too. I guess you've got your plan for the Neolithic now, though, if Jindalee will co-operate.

No chance of that!  He can run with his own number, timing chip and Garmin.

I put in all the training so I will run under my own name and number.

29/04/2013 at 20:57

David I don't understand, have you targetted this woman for a reason, or do you really really sit there going through results like this?

You may or may not know, but most clubs, and I don't see why this one would be different, monitor race results for their own records.  I find it hard to believe that any club would be unaware for long if this was an attempt to cheat.

I hate cheats too...I keep my eye on a person I know who once accidentally swopped numbers with an older club member, if it were to happen again I'd report them immediately. If I posted a GFA time in a race, even if I was in it, my mates would know it was wrong and it would be the end of my club running for ever.

But what you're doing is just weird can't you see that?

seren nos    pirate
29/04/2013 at 20:58

i really think you have gone OTT on this one...virtually everyone is up in arms with the time......the club are not trying to state that she has got a PB.I think you are accusing someone of cheating without any reason whatso ever.......

in the other one there was definitely some reasonable doubt.....but to do this thread when just about every chip time is fucked up and the person hasn't claimed anything herself is wrong

29/04/2013 at 21:08

If only you put thisamount of effort, time and care into something you cared about rather than some sidey bitching, you'd prob be doing alright. For example, your marathon training. How's that going? 

29/04/2013 at 21:16

Reported.

29/04/2013 at 21:17

I didn't know the Stasi had a branch in Australia. You're doing yourself no credit and perhaps you might also like to reflect that there is also a libel law in this country. You're on dangerous ground and this thread won't last another 24 hours, I'd bet.

29/04/2013 at 21:25

what do you gain by writing this sort of shite? Sort yourself out!

29/04/2013 at 21:28

There is a difference between something being in the public domain for anyone to see, and digging about in race listings to publish  inferences that you then wash your hands of. It's a passive thing to look for your results, quite pro-active to post the results and profiles of two people on a well-read running website.

You're not fooling anyone, you're just a shit-stirrer, but a bit gutless with it.

29/04/2013 at 21:33

I don't mind this thread as much as the last one because it doesn't involve insinuations of dishonesty coming up as the first google result for someone's real name. Still can't see why you want to do it, though. Report them to the race organisers if you care, don't do anything about it if you don't.

On the subject of running, how did your long run go yesterday?

1 to 20 of 212 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.