Dreams

what did you dream last night?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
27/03/2012 at 13:19
I think it was a potato
27/03/2012 at 13:23
Hehehe. Think I'll scoot off now or this could turn into the many and varied forms of mashed root vegetable thread instead of the dreams thread
03/12/2012 at 02:00

Oh I had an odd dream of my son last night! He's 18 & I've never heard him intentionally swear yet, honestly. But a couple of nights ago when I was driving my bus & he had finished his shift as a bus driver he came round with me until I clocked out of the garage at 12.50 am this morning & he accidentally said the f-word althought he didn't actually mean too as he hates that word., I was playing him up jokingly as I drove & it just slipped out, which made us laugh even more. Then as we were cashing up at the garage my brother, also a bus/coach driver was playing him up & they were laughing & joking so my son started chasing him around the room.

In reality my son is a walker but he's not a runner. He walks seven + miles at a time 

During the night I had this dream where he was an undercover agent of some sort, maybe CID or CIA or something & he was chasing this bloke who was running hard to get away from him & my son ran twice as hard & caught him up at a twelve foot tall wire fence. Man could go nowhere else. Nowhere to run. My son was coming out with the most foul language while chasing him & trying to get him to stop, calling him every name under the sun!

He was gasping for breath & doubled up for air but my son, as he would in reality, stood there with his hands on his hips not even breathing one hard breath!

He's my hero in life & hero in this dream as I've never actually seen him run, only walk! His lovely silky collar-length black hair was flowing as he ran!

It was a lovely dream! No idea who the baddie is! 

03/12/2012 at 07:08
Fitness freak, whatever it was you took last night, please be careful with its use
03/12/2012 at 09:46
Sounds like a very strange mother son relationship if you read some of the posts. Almost scary!
cougie    pirate
03/12/2012 at 11:19

FF - don't you have to be over 21 to drive a bus ?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.