Ear Cleaning

?

21 to 24 of 24 messages
03/04/2013 at 12:27
robin_hood wrote (see)

Just go to the docs and get them blasted with high pressure water. Lovely feeling. But the doc reccommended a paper clip and it works fantastically well. You won't get near your ear drum with a paper clip.

Some good deals on high pressure washers at B&Q at the moment.   You can also use them for getting that green stuff off your drive.

Personally, I never do anything more than the occasional little fingernail in the ear (in fact, I did that involuntarily in each ear just now!).  I just don't seem to get gunged up.

03/04/2013 at 14:48

You can't beat brogging your ears out with a cotton wool bud (or a Q Tip if you're an American). 

Is it just us people who originate from Lincolnshire that call it brogging?

03/04/2013 at 14:51

Isn't it time for someone to post a picture of a dong (see other thread) and say 'I use this'?

03/04/2013 at 15:23

I was going to, but then I read that you shouldn't use anything smaller than your elbow.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.