Ex- Eastenders

Soory Tim!

1 to 20 of 37 messages
15/09/2002 at 00:10
OK you lot.
Of all those thousands of former somebodies - the cast of eastnders has lost people to murders, car crashes and tiffs ( no pun intended - Tiff being killed in a car crash)
How many can we name?

Here are some starters
Den
Arfur
Debs and Andy
Angie Watts - what a Queen!!!
Michelle Fowler
Roly the dog
LOfty - the sex god
Sue and Ali
Mark - remember him??

Extra marks for obscure names for characters we remember vaguely like Tiff's brother.
15/09/2002 at 00:16
I can't help as I haven't watched Eastenders since 1986, just wanted to say it's a good job somebody's around doing the twilight shift on the Forum while everyone else is out enjoying themselves.
15/09/2002 at 13:06
Eddie Royle, the ex-policeman who took over at the Vic for a bit before supposedly being stabbed by Nick Cotton, which of course brigns me to Nick and his father Charlie.

Then there was Caff and Donna, the child she had when she was about 14, who died of an overdose or something. Then there was a tall black girl who I think used to be on Grange Hill who was a stripper or something - I can't remember her name though.

Iain
15/09/2002 at 13:36
Sanjay
Geetah

Laura what happened in 1986 to make you never watch Eastenders again. It must have been fairly traumatic. Was it Den getting shot!
15/09/2002 at 13:58
Ali from the caff and his mad wife who had post natal depression. The gay couple, Dr Legg, the Scottish bloke who knocked over and his blonde wife...Barkles, this could go on forever
15/09/2002 at 14:38
Yup certainly could.
They're kicking 'em out all the time.

Frank Butcher -that counts twice, at least.
15/09/2002 at 15:27
Who could forget Nigel?
15/09/2002 at 17:55
Mary the punk and her daughter Annie.
15/09/2002 at 18:33
Didnt Nigels wife get knocked over by a truck or something, and what about Marks dad who ran the barra before him......
15/09/2002 at 18:35
How do like the picture, BK kindly re-sized it for me, what a star......
15/09/2002 at 18:36
A touch of the Graham Taylors about it!
15/09/2002 at 18:39
Oh and Ethel, does that count, didnt Dot help her to go ?
15/09/2002 at 20:31
Reg Cox must have the shortest Eastenders career ever - he didn't have any lines to say and was found dead in the first ever episode.

Then there was that geezer asleep in a car on the car lot when Phil Mitchell torched it.

Marks first wife Gill who died of an AIDS related ilness, then his second wife Ruth went back home to Glasgow (can't really blame her for that though), now his third wife has just left him. He's a bit of a jinx really.

Pete Beal ran the fruit and veg stall before Mark and came to a sticky end with some of the local gangsters, and his wife Kathy married Phil Mitchell before leaving for south Africa.

Who could forget the gormless Nigel? And Dot left once but then returned and helped Ethel commit Hari-Kari.

Wicksy left the Queen Vic and became a copper in North Yorkshire (Heartbeat), and his girlfriend Mags, who I think was giving Dirty Den a seeing to as well.

Alan and Carol Jackson (Robbie and Sonia's Mum and Step-dad).

Oh and Melanie Healy/Owen - never been the same since she left.

Saskia, who Steve Owen bashed with an ashtray before Phil Mitchell assisted in Steve's own come uppance.

Binnie and Della the two lesbians. Binnie worked in the Vic and Della was a hairdresser who Steve (forgotten his surname) was a bit keen on, but obviously didn't have any luck.

Hattie and Clyde and their parents.

And James Wilmott-Brown who owned the Dagmar, but Dirty Den burned it down after he (Wilmott-Brown) had raped Kathy Beale. It was later refurbished as the meal machine owned by Ian Beale.

Peggy's sister made a few appearances, but I can't recall her name. Anyway, she was really Olive from "On the Buses".

Well I could think of loads more, but I have to go out now, so part 2 will have to follow.

I realise that I am now the sddaest person on the forum.

I'll get my coat!!!
16/09/2002 at 00:22
Do you work for the BBC Wakey ?.........

You must have access to the scripts......
16/09/2002 at 08:42
What about Tony and Kelvin Carpenter. Don't know what happened to Kelvin but his dad went on to drive the Lilt float on a carribean island.
16/09/2002 at 08:45
Ashley Cotton - Dot's grandson
Lou Beale (not sure if anyone has already mentioned her)
16/09/2002 at 10:56
How about the wonderful Oz who ran Ozcabs from the cafe?
16/09/2002 at 11:25
LauraL did you get a life in 1986.
16/09/2002 at 11:27
Tim theyre auctioning specially comissioned ironing boards onwww.qxl.com/goto/braun
Thought you'd like to know
16/09/2002 at 12:41
Yeah, but if you took your stuff to a service wash at Paulines you wouldn't need to iron it.
1 to 20 of 37 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.