Favourite Biccies

..will choccy Hobnobs win?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
19/09/2002 at 16:52
Arnotts make a biccy called Chocolate Teddy Bears which are shortbread sort of things covered in dark chocolate and shaped like a bear.
The best way to eat them is to bite one ear off then bite off the diagonally opposite foot; place bitten off ear end into a large glass of port; suck port through bitten off foot end until biccy is completely saturated; eat biccy! After several, fall over!
19/09/2002 at 16:53
Sorry. Arnotts make Tim Tams!
ABJ
19/09/2002 at 17:03
Jon, I learnt the correct was to eat Tim Tams when in Oz:

- nibble the chocolate off each end
- hold one end in your mouth and dunk the other end in a cup of coffee
- suck the coffee through the biscuit
- once the coffee comes through, get the whole biscuit in your mouth before it melts/falls apart, and enjoy.

It is an experience to be savoured, and works equally well with Penguins. A six pack of penguins can easily be demolished in about 2 minutes using this method.
19/09/2002 at 18:02
ABJ, take a look at the alternative liquid in my penultimate thread. I too learnt this wonderful method in the Antipodes! What a fab' place!
19/09/2002 at 18:29
Jaffa cakes have got to be right up there for me, although of course the question is - are they really a biscuit? They are, after all, jaffa CAKES!!!

Iain
19/09/2002 at 19:55
What other methods do you people use to eat certain foodstuffs, my favourite was to get a Mars Bar, nibble all the soft caramel off the bottom then roll the Toffee with the chocolate topping into a mini swiss roll kind of thing, pop it in & suck, this could get you a good five minutes of pleasure

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.