FB is back

6 messages
07/10/2002 at 20:55
After 9 months of injury hell and once again finding the desire to run again Fat Bloke is back. He is a little fatter and a lot slower, hopefully that will change.

My how this forum lark has evolved since last time i was here. Signed up with UFRC. Look forward to passing the time of day with you guys.
07/10/2002 at 20:57
FB
Welcome to the new look madness.
07/10/2002 at 23:16
Well done Fat Bloke.i'm currently in the same boat' looking at months before i can run again.I hope everything goes okay for you!
BK
08/10/2002 at 07:26
Welcome back FB. You'll be needing a picture then?
08/10/2002 at 09:12
Welcome back
Same madness - prettier page layout but no edit facility so even more rubbbbbish than before
08/10/2002 at 09:15
Welcome Back Fat Bloke

Hope you've resigned from your job because these Forums are now a full time job in themselves.

Don't get back into running too quickly - don't want you injured again!

Oh yes, be very careful when posting that lack of an edit facitliy can really be fatla !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.