Fight!!

Now this looks like fun

6 messages
07/02/2010 at 17:46

Mass Snowball fight

Now why didn't we have one of these the other week!

07/02/2010 at 17:50

Why..?    Coz we have too many frigging 'health and safety' people to spoil all the fun if such a thing were to happen...   geezz....

I can just imagine it..  they'd say only one person at a time, everyone must wear safety goggles, sign a disclaimer of some kind and absolutely no one must wear an ipod...

07/02/2010 at 18:19
Good old DC! I remember an all-night special at the cinema on Dupont Circle, which they mention where I saw all the Mad Max movies non-stop, with booze from brown paper bags!
07/02/2010 at 18:48
There was a big one in High Wycombe during the snowy spell. On BBC News an' everything.
07/02/2010 at 19:24
everyone would be caught on the friggin CCTV camera's and we would all get ASBO'S
07/02/2010 at 19:49

The better one is where the cop draws a gun. Seriously this cop in the US draws his gun and threatens people with it after they hit his car with a snowball

When the other cops arrive and don't know where to look. Try snowball & cop on you tube its a classic piece of over the top reaction

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.