F$%£ing Dog Owners

"He's just being friendly!"

41 to 46 of 46 messages
09/06/2010 at 11:27
God luck in your search for a woman called June, to kill off.
09/06/2010 at 11:41

When I was about 14 I was attacked by an afghan hound. "The hippies", as they were known in our village, opened up their camper van and their 2 dogs ran straight for me because I had a ball. I didn't have time to think before one of them jumped up and clamped its jaws around my arm. My first reaction was to give it an almighty punch in the face. Thankfully it ran away and took its smelly mate with it. Needless to say the hippies didn't complain about the way I had treated their dog. Could have been a mess. I hate almost everyone else's dogs and I don't have one myself. Oh yeah, I hate their owners too. If you can't trust humans you certainly can't trust their dogs who are usually only slightly further down the evolutionary scale, especially here in Liverpool, where almost every male feels the need to have an ugly, stumpy, floppy-faced fighting bitch. Their dogs aren't much better either

Edit: I like hippies now.

Edited: 09/06/2010 at 11:43
09/06/2010 at 11:44
Afghan hound !   At least FBs story involved him kicking a rottweiler.  
09/06/2010 at 12:01

How many times does he have to say he didn't kick it!

Original usage of afghans? Hunting hare, foxes, wolves and gazelle. And they're all bipolar.

09/06/2010 at 12:20
"At least FBs story involved him kicking a rottweiler."

no - didn't kick it (although in hindsight it might have been best to have done!) just literally nudged it out of the way as it stopped smack bang in front of me as I was walking and I CBA to suddenly stop an walk around it. it was one of the stupid, fat Rotties and off the lead....

Petal was also with me and also got her tenpennorth in as the eejut starting abusing her as well......

he started ranting about the fact he owned loads of properties in the area - our reply was "and??" and "so what??" etc. clearly thought he was some sort of top dog locally.

it got even more bizarre when he said "no wonder your neighbours don't like you". so we asked which neighbour - and he said Dave......we both looked at each other, turned back and said "we don't have a neighbour called Dave!". he clearly though we were some people he'd come across before.

complete and utter twat who thought he ruled the area and could get away with what he wanted.

we do hope we meet him again!!

and his fat dog
Edited: 09/06/2010 at 12:21
09/06/2010 at 13:21
I do like the idea of cajoling the dog off into the distance, that did make me laugh.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.