For Sale / Wanted

21 to 23 of 23 messages
05/09/2002 at 17:06
Does it come with a lady, or is that seperate?
05/09/2002 at 18:37
No, sadly, as it doesn't fit, I have completed severed my association with the said vest, so alas, it is all alone.

Yes, I can see it now - 'Vest seeks new running partner, as previous partner was too skinny.'
05/09/2002 at 22:50
I've got an Argos special Alpine Step Master going free if anyone wants it. Its the version with a go faster stripe - cost about £25 I guess ( Mr SS bought it for me as a Valantines present in 1996 - he was trying to suggest something I think). It would be perfect for 5'7" or shorter grossly overweight slobs like I was at the time to get into a little bit of shape before running again - without stressing the joints

I could bring it down to Vyrnwy on the 15th if anyone wants it.

Oh and has anyone got a copy of the book everyone raves about called The Complete Idiots Guide to Heart Rate monitoring or something that they could lend me for a bit - I can't afford to buy anything right now - I think my physio's buying a villa in S France with the profit he's making from me - I've asked him if he'll sell me a season ticket for next year - he didn't look that keen - knew it would be heavily used I guess....

Oh and if anyone else has a Treadmill they don't want please can I have first refusal ?

Thanks!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.