Found this whilst clearing out....

Hotel Regulation Peruvian Style

3 messages
30/03/2008 at 13:38

These were copied word for word from my hotel room in Cuzco

The administration reserves the right of admission.

Prohibited the animals entrance.

The Hotel is not responsible of any loss of money, jewells or other items of value excep if they have been deposited in our safe deposit boxes, this at year disposition in reception.

It is not permitted the persons entrance at the room if those persons not registrated in the hotel.

It is not possible cook, press and wash in rooms the Hotel offers at the passangers all those services of very efficient and rapid way.

The guests are responsable of any damage ocassioned at the Hotel instalations.

The administration should demand the immediately departure ot the guest that make or promote improper acts.  or endanger the security and prestige of our hotel.

We don't Accept checks us payment of our services.

At end of lodgings contract Hotel should be disposed of the room.

If the guest will stay out all night should leave luggage ready to keep it at the storage on the contrary the Hotel should can take out the things, but the guest should pay one night to leave the room without pay nothing.

The lodgings cost and other more services will be payed at end of facture showing.

The guest that will arrival by charge of travel agency receive all the sevices that show your voucher the other ones must be payed at the hotel.

All the passangar should be register at the moment of check in and pay in advance.

At the moment of change money the cashier are obliged to give you one check.

Edited: 30/03/2008 at 13:38
30/03/2008 at 15:30

Hehehe

Ive seen similar on my travels around Europe, usually on ferries.

English is not an easy language to grasp for some is it?

French can be just as bad! I read this a little while ago - made me chuckle!

Parlez-vous franglais?

C’est un doddle.

Si vous êtes un fluent English-speaker, et si vous avez un ‘O’ level français, franglais est un morceau de gâteau.

Un ‘O’ level de French est normalement inutile. Un nothing. Un wash-out. Les habitants de la France ne parlent pas ‘O’ level French. Ils ne comprennent pas ‘O’ level French. Un ‘O’ level en français est un passeport à nowhere.

By Miles Kington. 1941-2008

30/03/2008 at 18:42
Mind you better than my grasp of Que... Qechu... Q.... - indigenous language

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.