French property law

Shot in the dark but.....

5 messages
Plum    pirate
11/12/2009 at 22:51

Has anyone any experience of selling a French property, taxation, fees etc.........

I think I am being led up the garden path here,,,,,

12/12/2009 at 22:01
A really good place to post this sort of query is the British Expats forum.  Always very helpful replies, well, whenever I've posted.
Plum    pirate
12/12/2009 at 22:08
Thanks ...... will go for a nose around
13/12/2009 at 11:33

Sorry, was going to post a link but wasn't sure it was ok....then got distracted looking at the site, it's pretty high when searched for.

I was thinking of emigrating so hung out there for years and it was nice to "catch up" with longtime posters.

I can't help with French law but I'm a property expert on this side of the water so if you just want a sounding board, IM me.

13/12/2009 at 15:42

plum,   my inlaws sold a house over there a few years back,  PM me with any specific questions you've got and i'll see what they know.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.